Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere for snowboarding?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Our trip is a week away but we're still trying to decide where to go as there are lots of private Chalet deals.

Our choices were Chamonix (Les Houches) vs Le Grand Massif (Morillon) but we've been offered an amazing place in Rosiere. Whilst I have skied (i was a skier back then) both Flaine and Chamonix I have never been close to La Rosiere and wonder how it is for intermediate/adv boarders?

Many thanks for the feedback!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
intermediate/adv boarders will have no problem, It can be a little flat on the home run (Blue 24)but as long as you can carry your speed it will be fine. I'm sure that the drag lifts to Italy will be brought up but if your a good boarder they are not a problem.

Plenty of dipping off next to the piste if you like and what boarder does not Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
La Ros is OK, just that. A bit sprawling and spread-out rather than steep. The best steeps are over on the Italian side, but it's a long way there and back.

I really rate it for intermediate, cruisy skiers. Advanced snowboarders, not so much. Decent park and BX though.

Could do you a good deal on a chalet in Sainte Foy. Way better for snowboarding! wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy