Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car share to French Alps 7-14th April in school holidays any takers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Before we start nothing is set in stone yet other than the dates as its when i am off work and my 10 year old son who will be coming with me is off school. Having booked before through Snowtrex at a stupidly cheap price for accommodation and a lift pass late season 2 years ago we are looking to do the same again this year. Obviously available resorts are limited but with pretty good snow all round and the prospect of more to come its looking good for a late season dash to the alps. Valmeinier is looking favourite again at the moment due to price and snow conditions and its vicinity to the Oriele cable car and a day or two out in the 3 valleys as a bonus. its about £350 for the pair of us including the 2 person suppliment for a 4 berth studio and 7 day lift pass. That's a seriously low price but obviously you have to get there!I repeat £350 for us both.

This is where i could do with a ski buddy or 2 to share the price of the journey. Ideally you would be a parent and child as well as this would be great team dynamics and could lead to a fun week out on the piste as a group but that's only the ideal candidate. To be honest anyone who fancies stumping up a share of the transport cost is in with a good shout. Am intending exactly the same journey as last time i did this setting off from Blackburn in Lancashire about 5pm Friday 6th. This got us to the base of the Oriele cable car before 10:00 on the saturday morning and skiing in Val Thorens well before lunch time. Am prepared to pick up just about anywhere sensible on route to Dover from Blackburn so M6 M42 M40 London and south east no problem. Everything else is ultimately negotiable so come on and have a cheap week on the piste.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is this still getting planned?
Which accommodation are you booked in?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy