Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Left Luggage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Is there a left luggage facility in Tignes Le Lavachet? (Or Le Lac)? And is it free / secure?

We are going to be in an apartment, so won't be able to leave luggage at a hotel reception / in a ski/boot room when we check-out and have a day waiting for a night-train?

I've also heard that there might be showers somewhere? Are these also free (so we can ski an extra day and shower before the train)?

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
james62, According to this page there are showers in Le Lavachet and Le Lac but left luggage is only in Le Lac.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Left luggage room and showers are both in the "Maison de Tignes", which is in the centre of Le Lac. As far as I know both are chargeable, but should only be a few euros each.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks rjs, & Tigski. I called up to confirm and you are right - Showers and Left Luggage in "Maison de Tignes" and luggage storage costs 1.50 euros per item (presumably per day).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy