Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo male skier looking for a trip anywhere

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I'm a solo male skier, 36. intermediate skier, red runs im happy on. looking for a cheap ski trip, anywhere! would prefer to travel from the north but can be flexible.
anyone got any spaces???
cheers

Matt
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Matt how about les arcs on 16th March from Manchester oon a self catering basis ?£227 each if I can get 2 others or 287 if only2 are going.I am male 54 and have been skiing 26 years but my hairy days are over I like nice crusing runs now but with theodd bit of off piste if I can find any good snow. Just been to Canada withthe good lady hence the desire for cheap and cheerful let me know if interested asap
Roman
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Matt76, Welcome to snowHead 's
If you want a short break, can do 10th to 15th or 12th to 16th of March. No single sups.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Guys

I would be interested if it's a long weekend, can't stretch to a week unfortunately. Will go anywhere except Bulgaria. I'm from Liverpool.

Andrew
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi romanivanec - how long is that for please?
Could you pm the details?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dally pail- thanks for the info, have been emailing you this afternoon.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Swoosh, I've been looking at morzine this afternoon but think cheap flights were mon-fri.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Dallypaul - sorry iPad auto changed your name rolling eyes
Can you pm best rates please?
Much appreciated
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Matt, it is for 7 days
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That's good value for a week.
I'm going to struggle to get a weeks pass off the wife 😄 so am looking for a short break
Sorry I should have put that above.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
unlucky- change the wife so you can go it is mega cheap- best of luck with your shorter trip- try Scotland -you can sleep at the campsite outside Aviemore cheaply and ski atAviemore for about 28quid per day and you never know you might be lucky with the conditions
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
No worries, don't fancy Scotland to be honest. Would rather miss this season and get an early break in December time 😄
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Matt - I'm jumping on your thread now as you've replied on mine - if you PM me that would be great
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sent
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Matt - Would you prefer to go before or after Easter? My preference would be out Thu night and back Sun night. I know flight does cost more than weekday. whats the Morzin deal like?
snow report
no preference as to when if its a good deal.
ideally cheap too, will send you a pm re: morzine deal
ski holidays
Hi guys

I am looking for a ski week in Alps from 16th March. I tought I would ask. Have you already got your group together? I am a female solo skier. Thanks
snow conditions
Hanka - this trip never happened, i now cannot make a trip due to work and i think Swoosh was in a smiliar position.
looks like there are plenty of trips around to involve yourself in.
if you want to sort your own out, pm me and i can send you details of trips i was looking at organising...good luck with it Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy