Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

helloooo big sky

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
First day in big sky today . Arrived late last night from the uk , three flights made all the connections but 26 hours travel in total . From the view outside my hotel window makes me think its worth it . Here for two weeks . Very Happy.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
f1l, Enjoy my friend, it's a place very definitely on my to do list, the thought of deserted, vast areas of inbounds off piste really is worth the trouble of getting there. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am also interested in hearing about Big Sky. But, first, 26 hours....? Where did you fly from? Inverness?

greg
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked through the rather excellent team at ski independance . Flew out from manchester to atlanta , atlanta to salt lake city , salt lake city to bozeman . From airport hotel at manchester airport to room in big sky 26 hours . Worse still having the day off skiing 'today . May have to be lunchtime beers and a snooze at the side of the log fire . Gloroius sunshine day here . Sat watching the park guys setting up for the rail jam party this sat .
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
f1l, thats a hell of travel time,only took us 17 hrs UK to SLC with 3 flights - snows great too, with empty slopes. Enjoy Big Sky Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
f1l, there are quicker ways of getting to Big Sky, but it's truly an awesome place. It's fondly remembered by my kids as the place where they conquered black runs - and most Big Sky blacks truly deserve the rating. My own memories are of finding untracked on-piste powder three days after a snowfall on some of the more obscure runs around the back of Andesite mountain: simply incredible.

Are you in the Huntley Lodge? It's nearly 10 years since I was there, but it used to serve the best breakfast that I've any found in any hotel or restaurant anywhere in the world.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeh staying in the huntley lodge . Breakfasts are huge self serve jobs . Got two weeks here then back down to airport to pick up rental car . Then another week roadtrip prob over towards south dakota to see mount rushmore and devils tower .
First days skiing today looking forward to exploring the place Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
f1l, Brit pro skier, ex-Olympian & fellow snowHead Martin Bell teaches in Big Sky if you fancy a lesson with a top bloke.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy