Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Woohoo, off to La Tania for a snoworks course !

Poster: A snowHead
Anybody else on the Snoworks all terrain course on the 10th march ?

I can't wait as been wanting to get off the 'plateau' for a while but this is the first year I can manage two trips.
Staying in the chocolate chalet.

I just hope my pathetic level of fitness is enough !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
2planks, that sounds great. You have 12 days to do something about your level of fitness. wink Get out jogging, or cycling, or walking fast up hills, do some squats and lunges and some planks for core strength. You should be good at the planks. wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, cheers am doing most of that down the gym and also a lot of deep pilates style stretching on the legs. Have also heard that anything more than 30 minutes cardio is negative exercise !? As you start to build levels of cortisol !?

So am restricting cardio to 10 min treadmill (10 degree incline, fast walk), 2ks in 10 mins on high level x-trainer and then as fast as possible on bike for 10 mins. 50 lunges, and 20 squats and some core strengthening. I just hope that works lol.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
well that should do a huge amount of good. Don't know about the 30 minutes thing but it sounds good to me. wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are in La Tania that week, so we might get the chance to compare experiences in the Ski Lodge at happyhour.

snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chris Bish, France, happy hour...I'm there snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
2planks, good luck with the course.

It's something I'm considering next year to, as you say, get off the plateau.

I'd be interested to hear how it goes.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bladeskier, will do.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2planks,

I have just booked on to next weeks All Terrain course in La Tania. Just like you, I am keen to escape the plateau! Really looking forward to the course, seems to get excellent reviews!

I'm staying in Chalet Nicole as far as I can remember.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
werdnarolyat, I'm flying out on the Saturday, so if you are too maybe a ski on Sunday, but have to be finished by 1545 (rugby).
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
2planks,

I'm not flying out until Sunday so no pre-course ski for me unfortunately. I could definitely do with it though - 1st day of the course could be interesting trying to find my ski legs!

Maybe catch you at the welcome meeting though.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh crap, forgot about the welcome meeting might be a bit tiddly after the rugby Embarassed NehNeh

See you then, I'll be in the bright blue jacket.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I've actually got a credit with them, for a course I had to bail out of last year. Will also be interested to hear what it's like (including the accommodation.) Have fun.

Sadly, though, I don't think I'll ever get off the plateau now. Sad
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pedantica, I'll come with you next winter, we can get off the plateau together !
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bladeskier, excellent idea! (You'll be so thin by then, that you'll just float off the pesky plateau!)
snow report
Bev, Linds, Hippo and self are on our way to La tania tomorrow flying out of Gatwick at 11.30. Any snowheads about we would be delighted to say hello.

snowHead
ski holidays
2planks,

Cool. I’ll be the Biblical looking guy with long hair, beard, and glasses.
snow report
werdnarolyat seen yesterday

snow report
Mosha Marc wrote:
werdnarolyat seen yesterday

That's one of the snoworks trainers wink
ski holidays
Wow. Emma's really let herself go!
snow report
Mosha Marc wrote:
Wow. Emma's really let herself go!

Have you not seen Phil's beard Puzzled
snow conditions
No, I didn't know he had one now

Does he look like Barry Gibb??
ski holidays
Mosha Marc wrote:
No, I didn't know he had one now

Does he look like Barry Gibb??

More like Clement Floyd wink
snow report
Mosha Marc,

Ha ha, that's classic! I'm pleased to say I am somewhat less infamous than this chap but sorry to say my beard is not as impressive!
latest report
bug have to ditch the course and holiday half way through, thanks to some theiving shitty scrots breaking into my house back home last night, sitting in gva airport waiting for the sleaze jet home.

Good course and was really enjoying it Crying or Very sad
latest report
2planks, Sad Sad Sad
snow conditions
2planks, that's really miserable; you must be doubly fed up. What a home-coming. Hope your insurance, both house and travel, works well. Sad Sad
snow conditions
Don't think I will be covered with the travel insurance as my other half was at home at the time, I'm coming back as she is seriously shaken up as she disturbed the back bottoms !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy