Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 female skiers - want to go to Austria or Italy this weekend!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Does anyone have their finger on the pulse enough to know if there are still any reasonable flights out to within striking distance of a ski resort this weekend (happy with 4 or nights)? We'd love to go, but Im seriously losing the will to live having looked for packages and found nothing coming in that's achievable for us under £450!

Cheers,
Roo
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Roo, does it have to be this weekend or could you go 9th March? what do you want the £450 to cover - flight, accommodation & transfer? meals?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roo, does it have to be this weekend or could you go 9th March? what do you want the £450 to cover - flight, accommodation & transfer? meals?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Has to be this weekend - yes all of those - "Impossible!" I hear you cry!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Roo, maybe not, but I might have been able to help you out on the 9th. good luck
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Im doing exactly this trip this weekend costs as follows...
Flight to Munich from Stanstead....£100 with ski carriage with easy jet. Fly into Munich 10am Saturday and back out at 9pm Wedneday giving me 4.5 days skiing
Car hire 4.5 days £125
Hotel in Soll £40 (Saturday)
Pension Saalbach £120 (sunday, Monday,Tuesday)
plus whatever the lift pass is for 4.5 days

All done DIY
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well sorted Powderseeker- Sounds fun. Will look at the flights. Who did you book your hotel/pension with or did you go direct? What is parking like in the resorts?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Booked Soll hotel on Booking.com, though you can try wilder kasier website for accommodation offers. Saalbach pension was booked on Saalbach.com official website. Still loads of offers for the time period,especially for two people. Obviously the prices I have given where for a single room and only B&B so no evening meals included.
As with most Austrian resorts you wont have a problem parking with big car parks at the lift stations

Im skiing Soll Saturday pm as I think I can just about make it there in good time from the flight, and then going to Saalbach to ski there from Sunday,though I might ski Soll Sunday if I feel like it
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for the info Powderseeker et al. were sorted now! Heading off to Egypt instead for some kitesurfing!! Hope you have tons of fun Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy