Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine/Portes du Soleil ski school recommendation.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a ski school for my kids. The 5 1/2 yr old has had five weeks skiing and is independent on buttons and we would look for the odd private lesson for our 3 1/2 yr old. It appears that there are lots of choices with a massive price range from circa 130 to 360 euro's for a weeks half day lessons! Thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have just used Easy2Ride (Morzine on Plenney Road) for our & friends kids as well as a few private lessons. They were great and the kids loved it. Kids lessons were max. 6 in a group which was a big win as well as being fluent in english.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi PP, would definitely recommend Easy2Ride as well. Good English-speaking team (so, so important when they're young) and they'll sort our your ski passes and equipment too if needed. Here's a link to Easy2Ride's website. Hope that helps!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Good English-speaking team (so, so important when they're young)

more important for older kids and adults, I reckon. Provided instructors can speak a bit of English what's more important for little ones is that they're kind and smiley. My daughter did lessons in Austria in a German speaking group - she was 4, and managed fine though she said the instructor always "sounded cross" (I think German is a bit like that). My grand-daughter had private lessons at about the same age with a nice smiley French instructor - not a huge amount of English, but Lily adored her. She's having more lessons this coming Easter, three years later, and has asked for the same instructor.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys, have emailed them as having trouble with online booking on their website Peter
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yeah, their website leaves something to be desired, it's true.

Let us know how it goes, with any luck you'll soon have a little 'un hooked for life on the greatest sport in the world Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PP wrote:
Can anyone recommend a ski school for my kids. The 5 1/2 yr old has had five weeks skiing and is independent on buttons and we would look for the odd private lesson for our 3 1/2 yr old. It appears that there are lots of choices with a massive price range from circa 130 to 360 euro's for a weeks half day lessons! Thanks in advance.

The Edge Snowsports school.... The Snow Institute...... Both Very Professional with quality instructors.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy