Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

les arcs March 16th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
any takers for a cheap trip to les arc flying from manchester ?trip will cost circa £227 if 3 are added to the party -self catering
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you some more details please.
Regards
Steve
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
steve,
i note your location I live in Darlington so it would be handy if you want to go.I am amemeber of Weardale ski club any connection? The trip to les arcs hasn't been booked yet as the more i can get the cheaper it will be for us all If only 2 go the price would be £287 plus ski carriage. I am a keen skier having skied in @43 locations ove r20 plus years and have just come back from a fortnight in Whistler hence the desire too do something cheap iF you want to discuss the proposed trip give me a call on 01325 468810
Roman
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi Romane

are you still looking for a buddies for your group/trip? I am a solo female skier looking to spend a week on snow from 16th March. I ca arrange my travel to Geneva independantly thats no problem. Thanks
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry , as i didn't get any responses until it was too late we missed the opportunity. At £227 pounds it was a steal but if snowhead people didn't recognise it soon enough others did so I am afraid it is a short trip to bonny Scotland for me -thankfully I have had 2 weks in Canada last month which I am still ecstatic about.hope you can arrange something .
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy