Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New lifts for Grandvalira (Andorra)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Grandvalira has been adding the finishing touches to preparations for the new 2005/06 season.One of the most important new features for the season is the start of the expansion into France. This winter, Grandvalira will be opening the first chairlift and the first 2 new pistes in French territory and linked to the Pas de la Casa sector. This is a beginners' area which is initiating the creation of the Portes de Neiges ski area. The lift is called Estany and is a 1200m. 6-seater detachable chairlift providing access to one green and one blue run.

La Neige Tombe !
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does anyone know how close the start of the new Estany lift will be to the other main lifts in Pas? I went to the ski show in October and got myself a piste map for the 2005/6 season. However, the scale is all screwed up! On the map it looks like a massive hike to the new Estany lift, and a fairly long walk between the main 4 and 6 seater lifts in Pas (these are very close together!).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy