Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Morzine Jan 2019
Will be on a course Mon-Fri but be good to have a ski buddy on the Sunday and drinks in the eve.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Flaine Jan 2019
I'm in Flaine on my tod for three days next week. I'm a decent skier and know the area pretty well. I'm trying to get on a couple of off-piste adventure days with ESF and/or SCGB, so not sure what days I am at a loose end at this point, but if you're around that week drop me a line.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Niseko Jan 2019
two (father and son) skiing in Niseko 20-26th, limited powder experiance, anyone want to show us the good bits of fluffy stuff.
sms me +447713962412
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Les Gets Jan 2019
Just a quick weekend away.
Let me know if you're a buddy in the area!
Thanks
J
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Val Thorens Feb 2019
Travelling with my 10yr old Daughter.
Let the good times roll!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Zermatt Jan 2019
Hi! Looking for people to have some fun shredding the mountains on and off piste! Happy to share some costs with guides too or try out local knowledge as long as it's safe and legit. Good powder experience, strong and fit skiier but all levels welcome and of course I love just as much shredding with boarders Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Avoriaz Jan 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm going to Avoriaz in 2 weeks, it turns out that I'm the only advanced skier of the group since the only advanced snowboarder wants to learn how to ski. The others are beginners as well...

So I'm actually looking for people to ski with! It's not about accommodation, only about making friends and have fun on the slopes and at the Folie Douce wink . Anyone wants to join?

Cheers Watse (30 yrs old Dutch guy)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alpine Mountain Jan 2019
Looking for powder!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Les Arcs Feb 2019
I’m based in Arc 1800, on my own for a week. 1st time at Les Arcs, trying it out for a possible family trip later. I am an intermediate skier, mostly blues and reds. Would love some ski company if it could work with your plans.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whistler Mar 2019
we will be knocking around with a few mates.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alpenregion Bludenz Feb 2019
Sonntag, Vorarlberg, Austria

Single Bedroom + Double Bedroom

Accommodation per person: 145EUR for the week (7 nights)

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=141186
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wengen Jan 2019
In resort with son, both skiing mostly on piste, happy to meet up with others who may be new to the area and guide them around. Will ski Murren/Schilthorn, Jungfrau and First areas over the course of the week.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Mar 2019
So far just two mid 40s lads.
Strong intermediates with many trips under our belts.
If anyone fancys a day skiing together or a pint or two.
We have visited Saalbach five times previously so could show any first timers some of the delights of the area.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
st anton Mar 2019
Hi, self (46m) and wife (44) doing a weekend in St Anton and would welcome some company skiing or apres.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kitzbühel Feb 2019
Hi, self (46) and wife (44) will be in Kitzbuhel this week with kids (in lessons) and up for skiing or apres.
latest report
St. Johann in Tirol Feb 2019
Hi, self (46) and wife (44) will be in Kitzbuhel this week with kids (in lessons) and up for skiing or apres.
snow report
Morzine Jan 2019
New to Snow Head, my buddy suggested joining up so hey! I'm travelling solo to Morzine on the 28th and have a spare bed in my accommodation, if anyone would be interested in joining me drop me a mesaege.
Would also like to meet fellow Skiiers to ski with, either way looking forward to hearing from anyone! Thanks
snow report
Engelberg Jan 2019
Anyone around for some offpiste?
snow report
Åre Feb 2019
Family trip (me + 10 yr old son, and friends)
snow report
Hemavan Apr 2019
Family trip (me + 10 yr old son, and friends)
snow conditions
Tignes Val Claret Feb 2019
1st time posting... going to Tignes for a week of snowboarding alone. Happy to link up with anyone to hit the slopes together. Intermediate level.
snow report
Disentis Sedrun Feb 2019
Looking for ski buddies. In Disentis for the weekend.
snow conditions
 Fingy
Fingy
Arosa Feb 2019
I will be snowboarding in Arosa for the week, happy on all pistes and short itinerary runs hmu
ski holidays
Pila Feb 2019
I am Veronica 40 years old spanish begginer, I am looking for someone to share a monitor and spend the two days learning and enjoying skiing! It would be really fun to share it with someone!
ski holidays
La Clusaz Feb 2019
Hi a newby here. Heading out to la clusaz mid Feb. After couple years out due to kiddies arriving. Wife has given permission me to get back on the piste. But unable to convince any of my regular ski buddies to come this year.
I'm confident intermiddiate, take on anything on piste but would like to get more experience in the powder, hopefully this will be the year.
Be glad to hear from anyone who would keen to buddy up on the piste, or blow the froth off a few apres.
ski holidays
Avoriaz Feb 2019
I'm taking my daughter to Avoriaz - she'll be in Ski School in the mornings so I would be very pleased to have someone to ski with. I'm not the world's best skier, but pretty passable. Happy on reds and most blacks but not tempted by the Swiss Wall.

Also looking for people to have a beer with after the lifts close.
snow report
Flaine Mar 2019
I will be at the UCPA Flaine, week commencing 09/03. Happy to meet up with anybody if you are about!
snow report
La Rosière Feb 2019
Family with a bored only child happy to meet up with other families with primary aged kids. We're upper intermediates, kid likes ski cross, grom parks etc Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
argentiere Feb 2019
UCPA Snowboard Off Piste High Mountain - Expert course....staying at Argentiere - happy to meet for a beer or hit some off-piste on my 'rest' day this coming Wednesday
snow report
Morzine Feb 2019
Hi, I’m contemplating my first solo ski trip Sun-Tues, staying in a chalet in Morzine. I’m a female intermediate skier looking for ski and apres ski buddies.
ski holidays
st anton Feb 2019
Hi I'm 57 and my son is 18 we ski off piste and like to do some touring
snow report
Morillon Mar 2019
Mrs NBT and me, we're happy on pistes and considering a day or two with an off-piste guide / instructor if anyone wants to play out with us
snow report
Engelberg Feb 2019
Happy to meet like minded for some fun in the powder ... hopefully fresh!
snow report
Tignes Le Lac Feb 2019
Hi, I’m a female 32 year old intermediate skier and looking for someone or a group to meet up with in Tignes to ski with. I’m coming on my own as I can’t seem to persuade the hubby to come skiing. I’m easy going but generally like getting out early and making the most of the day on the slopes.
snow report
Chamonix Mar 2019
Skiing for 2 days (6,7 March). It's a selfish ski fix trip so I'll be skiing as much as possible but would be nice to ski/eat/have a drink with other snowheads!
ski holidays
Lillehammer Feb 2019
Staying with mini_mgrolf and Mrs_mg (non-skiier) in a cabin in Hafjell. Planning to spend a day or two in Kvitfjell too.
snow conditions
La Plagne Feb 2019
Family four four, two adults with kids 13 (boy) and 9 (girl). Will ski anything on piste. No group lessons this year so if another family want to meet up we are a friendly bunch. We have the full lift pass so hoping to get over to Les Arcs too.
ski holidays
Val Gardena Feb 2019
Will be there with Hyst and friends
snow report
Åre Mar 2019
With mr. Hyst - romantic?
ski holidays
Chamonix Feb - Mar 2019
Hi all,

I'm going to Chamonix area for approx. three weeks as a solo traveler. I am between jobs and have the possibility to take some time off. My family will not be able to join me this time.

Even if I appreciate to travel on my own, skiing is best when you have someone to share the experience with. For this reason, and for the additional safety of being 2+, I am looking for other (solo) travellers to meet up with during my stay.

I am an experienced skier, but my wildest skiing days are some 20-30 years in the past. Anyway, I will master most conditions, butr I tend to prefer "safe and comfortable" Happy

/Anders
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy