Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Tignes Le Lac Feb 2023
I (M37) am in Tignes this week, looking for a buddy to ski some blacks in the mornings while my wife is taking lessons
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Saas-Fee Mar 2023
Solo rider looking for buddies to explore Saas Fee and adjacent areas.
Also up for some off piste guiding and social.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
st anton Mar 2023
Hi Folks,

I'm in St Anton from Sat March 4th-11th. There'll be just 2 off us left from Wed- Sat , so we'd be very keen to meet up for ski over those days particularly.

Also, I'm looking for a lift or shared transfer from Munich Airport to St Anton from 10am on Saturday March 4th if anyone is travelling then & have space, kindly pm. Happy to pay petrol etc
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Solden Mar 2023
Teen son will be in lessons and I will be skiing alone. I would love to meet up with others to enjoy the slopes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
La Plagne Mar 2023
Hi,

I (33, Male) will be staying in UCPA La Plagne between 11/03 and 18/03. Happy to meet up with anybody else (doesn't have to be other UCPA'ers) who will be around in resort during those dates. Feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks. Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Tignes Val Claret Mar 2023
Travelling with a couple of others week one then staying in Tignes alone for week two. Looking to make piste buddies and people to go for drinks with in the evening.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Val d Isère Mar 2023
Hello, solo skier in valdiesere this week. Would love some company on the slopes! I am female, 46 and prefer reds/blues
Susanne
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
La Plagne Mar 2023
4 of us snowheads staying in Les Coches for the week. Anyone else about in any of the Paradiski area give us a shout for a meet up. We're a varied group in age and abilities so happy to meet up for a slide with anyone on the area.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Courchevel Mar 2023
Staying in 1650, will be on my own and may find some group lessons to join but happy to ski with anyone.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sölden Apr 2023
Spontaneous trip to Soelden! Skiing until early afternoon, later on Electric Mountain Festival. Hit me up if you are there!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
St. Anton am Arlberg Dec 2023
Looking to hit up St Anton 8 - 10 Dec after a work trip to Germany. I haven't locked in the location yet, and also look at Hintertux. Open to joining up with some others that ski or board. Pretty "advanced" skier - comfortable on pretty much anything on piste and alot off piste.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hintertux Dec 2023
Looking to hit up Hintertux 8 - 10 Dec after a work trip to Germany. I haven't locked in the location yet, and also look at St Anton. Open to joining up with some others that ski or board. Pretty "advanced" skier - comfortable on pretty much anything on piste and alot off piste.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Glenshee Jan 2024
I'm planning on going up to Scotland in my motorhome with my dog.
Would be great to get advice and previous experience!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tignes Feb 2024
UCPA Half Time with brother - 7th week on snow I think
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
tignes Apr 2024
I’ll be in Tignes solo the week preceding the End of Season Bash. Anyone keen to join a ski clinic, share a guide or just have a ski together? I also do end of day beer.
snow conditions
Chamonix Dec 2023 - Jan 2024
Staying in Chamonix the week after the PiPAU, mostly working then having Xmas week in the Argentiere UCPA.
Looking to stay a few extra days in Cham for the new year.
ski holidays
Shiga Kogen Feb - Mar 2024
A bit of a Safri - changing hotels several times.
snow report
Val Thorens Dec 2023
I will be staying with UCPA

Looking to meet people to ski together or have some beers/socialize after

I'm fairly new to the sport so nothing too crazy
ski holidays
Soll Jan - Feb 2024
I'm in Soll for 24 nights in January Feb if anyone wants to meet up.
Also there 24 Feb for a week
ski holidays
Verbier Dec 2023
In Verbier 26th Dec - 1st Jan Smile
snow report
Solden Dec 2023
Would love to find some ski buddies
snow conditions
Kitzbühel Dec 2023
Solo traveller, will be at Kitz for the opening weekend looking for others to ski or have a pint with.
snow conditions
Ischgl Jan 2024
Me going to Ischgl (again!) this time alone. I do know my way around and a couple of locals but would love to share some apre-food/drink or just meet on the slopes.
ski holidays
La Thuile Dec 2023
I'd be happy to team up with intermediate-level Snowheads in La Thuile, or La Rosiere, which are connected as the "Espace San Bernardo". I'm comfortable on red slopes & most black runs.
ski holidays
Bad Gastein Mar 2024
Skiing Bad Gastein, 30 Mar to 6 Apr 24 with the family. First time there, no fixed agenda, happy to meet to roam/explore or just a drink
snow report
Park City Jan 2024
Hello! Advanced solo skier in snowbird. Please reach out! Wink
snow conditions
Ischgl Dec 2023
Here in Ischgl now until after Christmas
ski holidays
Val Thorens Jan 2024
Advanced skier looking for someone/a group to ski with. I'm going away with a beginner/intermediate snowboarder who'll struggle to keep up/manage some of the slopes, so I'm hoping to meet some people in resort.

Generally up for anything but would love to find some nice off-piste areas.

(ps. if there are any beginner/intermediate snowboarders out there I'm sure my mate would like a buddy!)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Cervinia Feb 2024
Travelling with a big group from Ireland and the UK. Mixed abilities, mixed age groups.
snow report
Zell am See-Kaprun Mar 2024
Skiing solo, first time in Zell am See. Shout if you fancy ein bier, gluhwein oder strudel (or a run or two, of course). Tschus!
ski holidays
vallandry Dec 2023
Stopping in the Ski Olympic chalet hotel LA Foret with my mate Richard
snow report
Alleghe Jan 2024
I will be one of about 100 snowHeads who will be here for the Pre Birthday Bash Warm Up Week - PreBBWUW11
latest report
st anton Jan 2024
Starting my mini Austria tour in St Anton from 8 Jan, then Flachau from 13th and Schaldming from 20th with Kitzbuhel somewhere in the middle. Happy to meet up if anyone else is around.
ski holidays
Kronplatz Jan 2024
Upcoming trip with a pal to St Vigilio - flying Jet2 manchester to innsbruck on 14th Jan , car hire at airport (budget) and staying at Sporthotel Exclusive in St Vigilio

Skiing 15-20 Jan

If anyone else is in St Vigilio , would be happy to meet up to make a more convivial group. Like to start early and finish late but with a decent lunch and probably a mid morning coffee/ hot chocolate stop.

Will ski pretty quickly - we have been know to cover 50km of piste in a day (maybe not every day!!) no piste off-limits but unlikely to venture off piste even if conditions allow as my pal wont ski fresh on his doberman piste skis!

Planning to ski Kronplatz area maybe 3 days (have done a day out here once when we stayed in La Villa in 2020) . Sella Ronda and satellites 2 days (we will drive and park at La Villa - we have skied here half a dozen times in recent years at several resorts so reasonably familiar) and perhaps drei zinnen one day (never been)
snow conditions
Chamonix Mont Blanc Jan 2024
Hi,

I'm going to be in Chamonix on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of January.

I'm going alone and would like to know if someone wants to book a guide for offpiste skiing
latest report
La Plagne Jan 2024
Snowboarder staying at UCPA La Plagne on a half-day morning course. So, free in the afternoons. Here with a couple of friends, but they're doing their all-day UCPA courses.

I'm at an intermediate, pushing advanced level: can do up to easy/medium blacks, can't do off-piste, still getting used to switch.

Looking for buddies at a similar level to explore La Plagne and Les Arcs in the afternoons and also practice in the snow park. First time at La Plagne.
ski holidays
Val d’Isere Jan 2024
Hello! 28M, intermediate - advanced skiier looking for friends in Val D'isere. Solo ski trip before I begin a new job!
ski holidays
Zell am See-Kaprun Mar 2024
Going to be attending a Snow Camps Europe course as a solo traveller - may possibly be looking to extend my stay by a few days. Intermediate skier, advanced beer drinker Happy
snow report
Zermatt Jan 2024
I am looking for ski companions for a few days in Zermatt. Early 50s funny guy, confident and capable, prefer red runs to blacks
ski holidays
Tignes Le Lac Jan 2024
In Tignes with a small group, all of which are having morning lessons. If anyone is at a lose end and fancies touring around until lunchtime, please let me know.

Steve
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy