Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Staying at ucpa la plagne for new year. 5th trip, intermediate ish, Full time instruction travelling solo
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
6 boarders intermediates, piste, pow, some park, and apres.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OK, it works in Chrome - just have to write the location almost all the way, one or two letters want do.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
New in Tignes

Stay with Chalet Ranjarde

Will wear Snowhead uniform!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Livigno for Christmas, happy to ski with any SH out there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Bring on the cake.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Two weeks skiing, back to back, yippee!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm in Val d'Isere for the week by myself, happy to ski with anyone!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Skiing with a few friends, but others are welcome to join us.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Out in Avoriaz solo for 3 weeks. Have stuff planned and probably folk to ski with, but would be good to meet up with more folk.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Experienced skier/ 2 seasons, female, 23, new to Mayrhofen. Also, trying to teach myself TELEMARK if anyone wants to join in. Started last year had one almost successful day...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Female 40s, confident piste skier, will be skiing both Gurgl and Solden alone this time. Anyone else heading this way?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
First 3V trip of the season, more later... 2 OAPs who ski blacks and reds and search for bumps. Know the area well and happy to meet any SHs
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
never been there, but with nephew in situ shld be able to find some good stuff

preceded by 4 nights in Vancouver

travelling solo, happy to catch up for a few beers or ski
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Just a quick visit for the world cup moguls finals. Mr Mogulski is judging. Any SHs come along and watch how the top athletes ski bumps.
ski holidays
Fly in to MUC Fri night.
Staying in Munich near the Hbf, and taking the special train Sat and Sun direct to Hausberg to ski the Garmisch Classic area.
Fly out from MUC Sun evening.
snow conditions
Fly in to MUC Fri night.
Staying in Munich near the Hbf, and taking the special train Sat and Sun direct to Hausberg to ski the Garmisch Classic area.
Fly out from MUC Sun evening.
snow report
doing a 'billy no mates' trip, so keen to meet up with other snowheads for a skiaround pretty much anywhere in 3v. Reds and easier blacks are my thing.
ski holidays
I'll be around the entire Amade / Super Salzburg region over the winter. Mostly staying at Austrian Adventures (our own Flangesax's gaff). Up for ice climbing, skiing on and off piste and ski touring. Happy to meet up with sHs when I'm not doing anything else.
snow report
Just booked, tick tock can we go yet
latest report
Val d'isere over Christmas on me tod! Happy to ski or have a few beers with any SH's
ski holidays
In Tignes Le Lac. Solo. Some days with SCGB. 54. Good. A bit decrepit but still fit. Staying in Alpaka. Know EK very well
ski holidays
Confident piste skier, possibly going to get a guide for a 1/2 or full day. There with family (wife, 2 children 8,13 brother in law and in-laws)
ski holidays
Me & a mate staying over Chrimbo, 4 days of lessons booked with TDC. Both 48 delving into OP.
latest report
Heading solo to Soll from Dublin . . .would love to meet up with fellow skiers or boarders . . .i'm a skier myself for a number of years
latest report
Stopping at a Ski Beat chalet in Plan Peisey with a mate; both of us are reasonable intermediate skiers. This will be our second time in Les Arcs, so hoping to explore the area a bit more thoroughly this time, will probably also get across to La Plagne as we\\\'re right next door to the Vanoise cable car.

Looking forward to the coming snow during this week to continue to freshen things up.
latest report
I'll be staying in Fribourg with my brother for a long weekend of skiing between 9th - 13th Jan. However, on the Friday and Monday he'll be working so if any sHs local to western Switzerland fancy a day or two of riding please let me know. I'm an experienced off-piste skier with 25+ weeks or so under my belt.
snow conditions
In LDA initially for first two weeks of Jan and maybe Alpes d'huez after that. Travelling solo, intermediate ok skier happy to meet up on/off piste!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
3 late 50`s male skiers hoping to do a bit of off piste if safe.
Perhaps a day in Serre chevalier and Sestriere
snow conditions
Couple, early 30s, confident off-piste skiers just starting to get into touring. Would love to meet any other Snowheads in the area. We've skied a lot in Austria/Germany but the Kleinwalsertal is new to us. Skiing 7 days, Sunday 19th January - Saturday 25th January inclusive.
snow report
5th visit, we will be in solden for 1 day too. 3 friends....mature but not too decrepit. Get in touch if you would like to join us. Victoria
snow report
6 of us off to ADH for week give us a shout
snow conditions
off to chalet Genepi on my own for week, give me a shout if anyone is in the area
ski holidays
Hi This my 1st time on here so thought I would give this a go.
I\'m a young at heart 48yr old male I live in Suffolk which is South east I\'m looking to go snowboarding, anywhere considered apart from eastern Europe (not challenging enough).
I have been boarding 10 times including Canada and America and would consider myself intermediate preferring off piste.
Am available on the above dates and 14th March to 23rd.
looking for someone/others who fancy joining me or anyone that may have a single place available..
snow report
A week on UCPA then EoSB on my own first week give me a shout if anyone fancies meeting up
latest report
Anyone up for a last minute trip to Val Thorens?! I have found a cheap place and need some buddies?! Must have BANTER!
latest report
Group of skiers and boarders, range of ability from beginners to experts, mix of ages from 13 yrs to 40 somethings. Fun crowd with lots of banter and laughs. Spaces still available in the catered chalet!
ski holidays
Solo boarder will be diving into the deep stuff for my 3rd time in Soll. Just looking for some company on the slopes - I'm pretty good with the maps (which can be confusing if you're going for the 1st time) - taking the long runs to Going/Ellmau and Westendorf. 40 yrs old. Prefer red wine to 40 pints of lager and a kebab. Mainly red and blue runs, but really want to try a few blacks with my new board this year.
snow report
Big group of skiers, any piste, easy off-piste Smile
latest report
hi im solo im cham fra 6-14 feb. and could use a buddy or two.
im male ,44, apx. 200 skiingdays, from denmark and crazy with off-piste skiing. not an Expert but use to be in the backcountry ,especely in the chamonix valley where i have been apx 10 times.
do you want to ride a few lines with mee then write back
regard birger
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy