Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Gressoney Jan 2020
12 of us in gressoney for the week of 11 Jan at Dufour
Up for everything !
Mixed abilities from intermediate to expert ...we will split up and there will probably be guides and helis involved.
Happy to team up if anyone around.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
argentiere Jan 2020
Snowbuddy to share twin room- fully inclusive, meals, hire, lift pass, transfers and accomm approx £800. Just book flights.

PS: Male, Confident on Reds, some blacks and some apes Smile

PM me if interested
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Megève Feb 2020
Me and Mrs EWW out with Ski Royale, happy to meet up for an apres lemonade or ski in company =0)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
canazei Jan 2020
Hi there ,with a group of 17 fellas in Canazei for the Annual lads blast ,anybody can give me a shout if wanna join us for drinks and little blast around the Sella Ronda,although none of us have actually done it yet!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Val Thorens Jan 2020
Off to Val Thorens UCPA for an introduction to off-piste course. Think I get two free days skiing not with the group.

30 y/o male. Can get around most pistes in a fashion although trying to improve.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
La Plagne Dec 2019
Heading to La Plagne with my wife for some snowboarding. Is anyone else heading out there this Saturday? Conditions are looking great and I just found out there are fireworks on 1st day... stoked!

I'm a fairly advanced boarder, happy on blacks and sending jumps in the park, I'm pretty keen to get off-piste.

I was hoping to do 5 mornings of off-piste on the Steep and Deep course with Oxygene whilst my other half is having intermediate lessons, it's really good value! Sadly they're not running it cause at the moment it's only me signed up Sad.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2019 - Jan 2020
Would love to meet up for skiing or apres. Staying in Saalbach for the holiday period, travelling on my own.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Val Thorens Jan 2020
Intermediate Skier ( Enjoy Reds and Easy Blacks),Like Ski school in the mornings to improve skills and improve dodgy French. Happy to explore the 3V for the rest of the day. I have been to VT 5 times. 52 year male.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2020
Early flights at both ends if anyone has a spare seat it a cat or taxi. I'm on my own but will be staying in Fun Central (chez Tatman). Skiing with friends but happy to meet new folks for skiing and lunch and beers. Will ski literally anything.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Avoriaz Feb 2020
I’m going to be in Avoriaz on the 29th February with some friends of mine. Looking for some more confident riders to hook up with if it’s possible
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Zermatt Mar 2020
Planning to spend a month or March in Zermatt.
I am 41 years old. so parting is not high on the agenda Smile

Looking so share accommodation with someone to reduce cost.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Flaine Jan 2020
First solo ski trip!
Booked at the UCPA Flaine (first UCPA) for the week (basic with two sessions spread over the week). Flying into Geneva - hoping to get lots of miles in and work on technique a bit.
Very game for meeting people in the evenings and possibly to ski with. 26 y/o male living just outside London currently studying a Masters in Cinematography so keeping the costs down but trying to make up for missed trip last year.
This will be my fifth week on the slopes, I'd say I'm intermediate and can get down most things but my technique can be sloppy and lazy so going to work on that!

My 'group' of one! www.action-outdoors.co.uk/holiday/cart?GroupRef=a4d5c00f
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Flaine Dec 2019
In the Grand Massif over the holidays! Happy for a skiing buddy during the time.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
St. Anton am Arlberg Jan 2020
2nd time there, happy to ski all pistes and red ski routes
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lech Dec 2019
Anyone in Lech next week looking for a ski buddy/guide?
latest report
Morzine Jan 2020
Hi, mid 50s guy on a last minute trip without the usual ski friends. Skied many times before but no more than reds at this stage of my life - definitely no black runs! Looking for a buddy interested in sharing lessons and skiing the PDS area
ski holidays
Arabba Jan 2020
Another 60 years + snowHead & me. Ski any piste in most conditions.
May visit outlying areas some days, beyond Sella Ronda circuit.
Welcome shouts from snowHeads anywhere in Dolomiti Superski area.
latest report
st anton Dec 2019
The other half and I are in St Anton right now on a very last minute stip and we are keen to meet like minded snowheads

She is taking it easier than expected so is generally cruising reds/blues.

I'm up for more off piste while the snow is good, and ski at a high standard.
ski holidays
Obergurgl Jan 2020
Any older snowheads who like to take it easy in Obergurgl? Maybe a day down in Solden.
snow report
st anton Jan - Feb 2020
In resort on these dates if there is anyone that wants to join us. We are a couple. He is an expert skier/she is advanced beginner if that makes any sense! Also have another beginner with us. If anyone wants to escape the beginner world for a day or two (you know who you are!) meet us in Murmell bar and just ask for Todd
ski holidays
Alpe d Huez Feb 2020
I'm in Alpe d'Huez first week of March, interested in meeting up with a buddy of a similar level (intermediate) to explore the mountain. I am there with friends at beginner level so will have some free time to do my own thing when they are in lessons etc. Let me know if you're there the same week and want to go explore/grab a beer.
snow report
Val Thorens Apr 2020
My son is in ski school mornings and I am wondering if there are any intermediate female skiers around then who might like to ski together between 9:30am-12pm. Other parents of children in ski school would be nice.
snow conditions
Samoëns Jan 2020
Stopping in Chalet Marie Stuart for a quick weekend
ski holidays
La Tania Mar 2020
Stopping in one of the ski boat chalets with a mate
ski holidays
Mottaret Jan 2020
Part of a small group, with 3 others. Happy to meet up with others.
snow report
Ischgl Jan 2020
Male, 30 years old, intermediate/advanced skier. Been to Ischgl a couple of times before, happy to meet up for a beer and a chat or some skiing as i'm going solo.
snow conditions
Breckenridge Feb 2020
First time skiing in a major US resort. Looking for some people to hang out with on the mountain. My Skill level is Intermediate (Red Europe / US Black diamond)
snow conditions
Pila Jan 2020
Advanced intermediate looking for a snowBuddy.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Maria Alm Jan 2020
Hi my name is Rob, I'm new to this site. I'm a solo skier going to Hintertahl, Hoch Koenig ski area on Saturday 11th Jan for a week, and I would like to hear from anyone who would be interested in buddying up during the day to explore the area. I ski to a reasonable standard but don't do "off piste" anymore. I would be glad to hear from anyone off to the same place.
snow report
Flachau Jan 2020
Intermediate/advanced, heading to Flachau early on 11th. Looking at getting over to Zauchensee area for Saturday or Sunday for world cup race and ski that part and explore rest of area remaining days. Happy to meet up if anyone's about an interested ski and/or apres
latest report
Soll Jan 2020
I will be in Soll (Austria) 11-18th January. My boyfriend will be in a ski school so I am looking for someone to ski with. I have been in Skiwelt many times and know the resort well!
Let me know if you are in the area!
latest report
Samoëns Jan - Feb 2020
Female 60, looking for ski companions Samoëns /Grand Massive, will ski off piste/ -anything/ gentle/ not bothered as long as up in the hill!! Staying in Vercland area
snow conditions
Rauris Jan 2020
Having a short solo holiday (3 days on skis). I tend to stick to blue pistes and go quite slowly. It's a longshot that anyone else is in such a tiny village resort, but if you are, I'm happy to ski (slowly) together for a bit or just meet up for a beer/snack.
latest report
Flims Laax Jan 2020
Solo intermediate skier in Flims -
snow conditions
Flims Laax Jan 2020
ski holidays
Flims Laax Jan 2020
ski holidays
Mayrhofen Jan 2020
Hello, steady intermediate skier always looking to met new people.
latest report
Murren Jan 2020
Hello,

Looking for transportation to and from, or anywhere near, Murren. Bern Thun, Interlaken are all also possible drop offs. Zurich is also an option.
Flexible on dates. I can leave on 20th or 22nd.
Obviously, would contribute towards fuel and tolls.
Luggage : one 70l rucksack, one boots bag, one ski tube.
Do let me know.
ski holidays
Val d Isère Feb 2020
I’m an easy going, early 30s snowboarder, intermediate to advanced, happy with charging groomers, venturing off piste or hitting the park. I have been coming to Tignes and Val D’Isere for over a decade and know the area pretty well.

I will be in Val D’Isere from Monday 3rd February 2020 until the following Monday. I am looking for fellow snowboard buddies on the slopes. Wherever you are staying is not a problem as we could meet anywhere on the Espace Killy.
latest report
LES ARC Feb 2020
Advanced snowboarder looking for some great local turns!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy