Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Click on a country to find snowHeads there:
Andorra

Pas De La Casa
   A snowhead Sun 27-Jan-19 - Sun 03-Feb-19
Going with a group of 19. I am a beginner/intermediate skiing. Will get some lessons whilst out and if the fee can be split all the better. If you are in the area give us a shout

Austria

Alpenregion Bludenz
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Sat 09-Feb-19
Sonntag, Vorarlberg, Austria Single Bedroom + Double Bedroom Accommodation per person: 145EUR for the week (7 nights) https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=141186

Arlberg
   A snowhead Thu 27-Dec-18 - Sun 30-Dec-18
Headed to Arlberg solo. Give me a shout. Looking to get off piste and find the stashes. Staying in Pettneu (but would like to get a place closer)

Ischgl
   A snowhead Sat 05-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3251018

Kappl
   A snowhead Sat 05-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=3251018

Kaprun
   A snowhead Sat 02-Mar-19 - Sat 09-Mar-19
Hi, I'm 57 and looking for ski buddies for w/c 2nd March 2019 Kaprun. I'll ski most runs, but at medium pace. Hoping to form a friendly informal group. I enjoy a few beers and a laugh but now prefer mixed company to "lads on tour"!

Kirchberg
   A snowhead Sat 30-Mar-19 - Sat 06-Apr-19
Son and I out for the week. Happy to meet up ffor skiing or beer.

Kitzbühel
   A snowhead Sat 05-Jan-19 - Sat 16-Mar-19
Will be in St Johann in Tirol for most of the season and will have a Salzburg Super Ski Pass so will be skiing in Fieberbrunn, Kitzbuhel, Ski Welt, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Zell am See plus anywhere else that takes my fancy
   A snowhead Sat 16-Feb-19 - Sat 23-Feb-19
Hi, self (46) and wife (44) will be in Kitzbuhel this week with kids (in lessons) and up for skiing or apres.

Lech
   A snowhead Mon 17-Dec-18 - Sat 22-Dec-18
In Lech with my two skiing 8 yr olds and 1 non skiing wife. I enjoy cruising around whilst kids are in ski school so you are welcome to join me one day.
   A snowhead Thu 24-Jan-19 - Sat 26-Jan-19
St Anton sat- wed eve, Lech Wed - Sat eve. P.s. Skiing with the SCGB ILG on Wed
   A snowhead Mon 18-Mar-19 - Thu 21-Mar-19
Time for my annual ditch-the-family trip to the Alps. Never hooked up with a SH but why not? Me: 62 yr old Yank. My M.O. is typically to find and ski whatever is best that day, as long as it is smooth and does not require mandatory air (tender back). Former lousy racer, so on piste will be fast. You: would allow off-piste excursions including guide-splitting if conditions permit, can mostly keep up, and are fun. My 3rd trip to the Arlberg. Dinner could work, too. That's probably it, though, I'll be jet lagged big time. Also headed to Alta Badia and Serfaus later in the trip but it looks like I need to do a separate post for each. Let's roll!

Mayrhofen
   A snowhead Sat 19-Jan-19 - Sat 26-Jan-19
Hi, I'm 57 and looking for ski buddies for w/c 19 Jan 2019 Mayrhofen. I'll ski most runs, but at medium pace. Hoping to form a friendly informal group. I enjoy a few beers and a laugh but now prefer mixed company to "lads on tour"!
Will be skiing with Midland ski club ~30 of us, of nixed abilities - mostly skies but some boarders.

Obergurgl
   A snowhead Sat 23-Mar-19 - Sat 30-Mar-19

saalbach
   A snowhead Tue 11-Dec-18 - Mon 08-Apr-19
Based in Saalbach all season and happy to advise and/or Ski/apres-Ski with fellow SnowHeads
   A snowhead Mon 11-Feb-19 - Fri 31-May-19
Hi, I'm 21 and I will be heading out solo to Saalbach midseason until the end of May for my first season. Happy to meet for skiing (I snowboard but have only been three times), après or getting to know any other snowheads!

Saalbach-Hinterglemm
   A snowhead Sun 16-Dec-18 - Fri 21-Dec-18
Staying in Hinterglemm - happy to meet for steady piste skiing, quiet beer etc. :-)
   A snowhead Sat 22-Dec-18 - Sat 29-Dec-18
Staying at Johanneshof in Hinterglemm Family Christmas
   A snowhead Sun 06-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
Staying in Hinterglemm - happy to meet for steady piste skiing, quiet beer etc. :-)
   A snowhead Tue 15-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
Traveling from Munich airport jan 15 renting car Apartement avvailable to share central to lifts. I would like to do the ski circus challenge good endurance fitness from cycling etc enjoy a bier non smoker.
   A snowhead Tue 15-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
   A snowhead Mon 11-Feb-19 - Fri 31-May-19
So far just two mid 40s lads. Strong intermediates with many trips under our belts. If anyone fancys a day skiing together or a pint or two. We have visited Saalbach five times previously so could show any first timers some of the delights of the area.
   A snowhead Sun 03-Mar-19 - Fri 08-Mar-19

Schladming
   A snowhead Sun 17-Mar-19 - Fri 22-Mar-19
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this and neighboring areas as possible in 6 days!

serfaus-fiss-ladis
   A snowhead Sat 05-Jan-19 - Sat 12-Jan-19
Going with husband and two youngest girls. Ski anything, going to try and improve our off piste, If you see anyone wearing an irish rugby jersy it could be me.
   A snowhead Thu 28-Mar-19 - Tue 02-Apr-19
Phase 3 of my annual abandonment of my family. I'm a 62 yr old Yank and this will be days 11-16 of my trip, so you can add "tired". Lets fly on groomers or off-piste (even a guide?) if conditions permit.....anything that isn't bumped out or requires airtime to access. Tame apres or dinner works too (any suggestions, btw)? Have not met up with any SHs before, will you be the first? (The last?!) Just keep up and be fun and so it will be.

SkiWelt
   A snowhead Sun 13-Jan-19 - Thu 17-Jan-19
Then a couple of nights in Innsbruck maybe Stubai or Kuthai.

Soll
   A snowhead Sat 29-Dec-18 - Wed 09-Jan-19
Solo in Soll for New Year. Happy to ski, après or dinner with any other snowheads
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Fri 25-Jan-19
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this vast area as possible in 6 days!
   A snowhead Tue 05-Feb-19 - Sat 16-Feb-19
Solo In Soll. Happy to ski, après or dinner with any other snowheads
   A snowhead Sat 09-Mar-19 - Sat 16-Mar-19
60 + fit regular intermediate skier (25yrs) ...wife not going this year looking for similar age and ability guy(s) to buddy up with for a week. Flying Mncstr -Munich hiring a car stay in pleasant b&b farm guest house .May be able to secure single rooms with en-suite .Approx cost for these 3 items £330 pp
   A snowhead Wed 20-Mar-19 - Sat 30-Mar-19
Finishing season back in Soll. Happy to meet up to ski or apres or dinner.

st anton
   A snowhead Sat 29-Dec-18 - Sat 05-Jan-19
In St Anton with the other half from the 29th. Me: keen, advanced/expert, off piste skier who mostly likes to ski lift served off piste routes Her: Good intermediate skier, who likes reds and blues Would like to meet others who like either of these types of skiing and are looking for ski buddies on the mountain
St Anton till wed eve, Lech till Sat eve. P.s. Skiing with the SCGB ILG on Wed
   A snowhead Sat 09-Feb-19 - Sat 16-Feb-19
Spending a week in St Anton with my beginner wife. I ski Piste, advance and looking for a partner to hit the slopes for a few days.
   A snowhead Sun 10-Feb-19 - Sun 17-Feb-19
Hi I'm 57 and my son is 18 we ski off piste and like to do some touring
   A snowhead Thu 14-Mar-19 - Sun 17-Mar-19
Hi, self (46m) and wife (44) doing a weekend in St Anton and would welcome some company skiing or apres.

St. Johann in Tirol
Hi, self (46) and wife (44) will be in Kitzbuhel this week with kids (in lessons) and up for skiing or apres.

Stuben
   A snowhead Thu 17-Jan-19 - Thu 24-Jan-19
Travelling alone from UK and flying into Innsbruck and looking to share a transfer to Stuben / St Anton / Lech on 17th January

Zell am see
   A snowhead Sat 12-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
Going for a week to Zell am See on the 12th January, my wife won't be skiing so happy to ski with a fellow snowhead, intermediate level or anyything really!

Zillertal
   A snowhead Sat 22-Dec-18 - Thu 27-Dec-18
   A snowhead Fri 11-Jan-19 - Sun 13-Jan-19
Might be in Zillertal somewhere, just for the weekend
   A snowhead Fri 18-Jan-19 - Sun 20-Jan-19
Might be in Zillertal somewhere, just for the weekend

Canada

Banff Mount Norquay
   A snowhead Thu 10-Jan-19 - Tue 22-Jan-19
In Banff for 2 weeks and planning 10 days of skiing between these days, thinking of doing a day in Kicking Horse on top.

Sunshine Village
   A snowhead Thu 18-Apr-19 - Tue 23-Apr-19
Revelstoke Sunshine and LL burning up my Mountain Collective pass. Particularly seeking for a Delirium Dive partner, which will most likely be 20th and 21st.

Whistler
   A snowhead Wed 06-Feb-19 - Thu 14-Feb-19
Sliding with MrZee & his wife and my brother. Looking for someone with local knowledge for hints & tips leading up to & during trip.
   A snowhead Thu 07-Mar-19 - Thu 21-Mar-19
In whistler for two weeks , know the resort we’ll do happy to meet up for a tour round , also will be doing some lift served backcountry touring whilst out there
   A snowhead Wed 13-Mar-19 - Sun 24-Mar-19
we will be knocking around with a few mates.
   A snowhead Mon 01-Apr-19 - Fri 19-Apr-19
Solo female intermediate skier (early retired but fit). Anyone around on these dates?

France

Abondance
   A snowhead Fri 01-Feb-19 - Thu 28-Feb-19
hi ,

Albiez Montrond
   A snowhead Fri 01-Feb-19 - Thu 28-Feb-19
hi , la plagne centre , any groups need another , any dates , owen

Alpe d Huez
   A snowhead Fri 11-Jan-19 - Fri 18-Jan-19
Myself (Snowboarder and my wife (Skier) open to skiing or beers with other snowheads
   A snowhead Sat 16-Mar-19 - Sat 23-Mar-19
Hi I'm 18 and looking for 2 other skiiers from 18-25 who are comfortable skiing anything in bounds and looking to explore off-piste :). I have accommodation booked for £300 for the week, but would appreciate spreading the cost with 2 others. Cheers.
   A snowhead Sat 20-Apr-19 - Wed 24-Apr-19
Staying in main village

argentiere
UCPA Snowboard Off Piste High Mountain - Expert course....staying at Argentiere - happy to meet for a beer or hit some off-piste on my 'rest' day this coming Wednesday

Avoriaz
Family Christmas in Avoriaz. Any others?
   A snowhead Sat 29-Dec-18 - Sat 05-Jan-19
Me, TurdyMcFlude, pigeondave and a few others, generally pricking around on skis for the week. Mixed ability group
   A snowhead Sat 26-Jan-19 - Sat 02-Feb-19
Hi Guys, I'm going to Avoriaz in 2 weeks, it turns out that I'm the only advanced skier of the group since the only advanced snowboarder wants to learn how to ski. The others are beginners as well... So I'm actually looking for people to ski with! It's not about accommodation, only about making friends and have fun on the slopes and at the Folie Douce ;-) . Anyone wants to join? Cheers Watse (30 yrs old Dutch guy)
I'm taking my daughter to Avoriaz - she'll be in Ski School in the mornings so I would be very pleased to have someone to ski with. I'm not the world's best skier, but pretty passable. Happy on reds and most blacks but not tempted by the Swiss Wall. Also looking for people to have a beer with after the lifts close.
Booked holiday with Crystal with a few friends already paired up in rooms. Nearly passed out when saw the single supplement charge. Keen to share room if anyone interested.
   A snowhead Fri 12-Apr-19 - Mon 15-Apr-19
Boarding for a few days.. Happy to meet up

Chamonix
   A snowhead Fri 21-Dec-18 - Sat 13-Apr-19
Am based in central Chamonix. Looking to find people to ski or ski tour with
   A snowhead Sat 22-Dec-18 - Wed 26-Dec-18
im single in cham in the xmas . looking for buddys to ski some powder
   A snowhead Tue 08-Jan-19 - Sat 06-Apr-19
   A snowhead Sat 12-Jan-19 - Sat 02-Feb-19
I'm working and skiing - so will be free to ski a morning or afternoon midweek and then all weekend. If snow is really good I can take a day off. I'm a decent piste skier, will ski anything - not always stylishly! I'm keen to do more off piste, I have a small bit of experience but I am doing a course in Chamonix and hope to do a day or two with a group. Happy to have a beer at night
   A snowhead Sat 16-Feb-19 - Sat 02-Mar-19
hi snowheads im looking for a buddy (or many) to do some tours together with.
   A snowhead Sun 24-Feb-19 - Thu 14-Mar-19
Hi all, I'm going to Chamonix area for approx. three weeks as a solo traveler. I am between jobs and have the possibility to take some time off. My family will not be able to join me this time. Even if I appreciate to travel on my own, skiing is best when you have someone to share the experience with. For this reason, and for the additional safety of being 2+, I am looking for other (solo) travellers to meet up with during my stay. I am an experienced skier, but my wildest skiing days are some 20-30 years in the past. Anyway, I will master most conditions, butr I tend to prefer "safe and comfortable" :-) /Anders
   A snowhead Tue 05-Mar-19 - Thu 07-Mar-19
Skiing for 2 days (6,7 March). It's a selfish ski fix trip so I'll be skiing as much as possible but would be nice to ski/eat/have a drink with other snowheads!
   A snowhead Mon 11-Mar-19 - Sun 17-Mar-19
Hi, I am an English guy in Chamonix right now. I came here by myself as a last-minute thing. I ski on piste very well. If you would like to meet up during the day or in the evening please let me know. Stuart

Chamonix Mont Blanc
   A snowhead Thu 10-Jan-19 - Sun 13-Jan-19
   A snowhead Fri 22-Feb-19 - Tue 26-Feb-19
Be in Chamonix solo for 4 nts, would love to meet up with company to ski / board or drink!
   A snowhead Sat 02-Mar-19 - Fri 12-Apr-19
Not all skiing - will be working a few days each week, but up for early morning ski tours

Courcheval
   A snowhead Wed 19-Dec-18 - Sat 27-Apr-19
Based near Courchevel for the winter, accessing Paradiski as well as 3V, intermediate boarder/splitboarder happy to meet for a cruise or a serious off piste adventure, skier friendly!

Courchevel
   A snowhead Sun 24-Feb-19 - Sun 03-Mar-19
I'll be in Le-Praz for the week with an area pass. Intermediate Boarder, happy to meet people for a drink, chat, or board/ski.

Flaine
   A snowhead Sat 05-Jan-19 - Sat 06-Apr-19
Hi Going for most of the season, if anyone is in the Grand Massif and fancies meeting up then please get in touch, we are back in the UK to avoid the pesky French school holidays thought Steve and Linda
   A snowhead Sat 12-Jan-19 - Wed 16-Jan-19
Third time out at UCPA drop me a line to catch up for a beer or heading out. 3 intermidiots on skis
   A snowhead Tue 22-Jan-19 - Thu 24-Jan-19
I'm in Flaine on my tod for three days next week. I'm a decent skier and know the area pretty well. I'm trying to get on a couple of off-piste adventure days with ESF and/or SCGB, so not sure what days I am at a loose end at this point, but if you're around that week drop me a line.
I will be at the UCPA Flaine, week commencing 09/03. Happy to meet up with anybody if you are about!

La Clusaz
   A snowhead Tue 12-Feb-19 - Thu 14-Feb-19
Hi a newby here. Heading out to la clusaz mid Feb. After couple years out due to kiddies arriving. Wife has given permission me to get back on the piste. But unable to convince any of my regular ski buddies to come this year. I'm confident intermiddiate, take on anything on piste but would like to get more experience in the powder, hopefully this will be the year. Be glad to hear from anyone who would keen to buddy up on the piste, or blow the froth off a few apres.
Family trip - me, and 3 sideways lot although managed to convinced the smalls to do skiing this trip and save snowboarding for the SFaB now that's up! Mummy 1 Daddy 0 Daddy may appreciate some snowboard time if there are any of you about!

La Plagne
   A snowhead Sat 16-Feb-19 - Fri 22-Feb-19
Family four four, two adults with kids 13 (boy) and 9 (girl). Will ski anything on piste. No group lessons this year so if another family want to meet up we are a friendly bunch. We have the full lift pass so hoping to get over to Les Arcs too.

La Rosière
   A snowhead Sun 03-Feb-19 - Sat 09-Feb-19
Family with a bored only child happy to meet up with other families with primary aged kids. We're upper intermediates, kid likes ski cross, grom parks etc :)

La Tania
Boarder looking for a snowbuddy or three for riding around the 3 valleys will be based in la Tania :-)
I'm going to La Tania solo so if anyone in that area wants to go up the mountain or go for a beer let me know... I'm 24, male, snowboarder, can go all mountain.
Stopping at Ski Beat's Chalet Jennifer with my mate Richard

LES ARC
   A snowhead Sat 16-Mar-19 - Tue 19-Mar-19

Les Arcs
   A snowhead Sat 15-Dec-18 - Sat 27-Apr-19
Based in Les Arcs for most of the season and knowing the area reasonably well, I'm happy to meet up for on-piste skiing.
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Fri 08-Feb-19
   A snowhead Sun 03-Feb-19 - Fri 08-Feb-19
I’m based in Arc 1800, on my own for a week. 1st time at Les Arcs, trying it out for a possible family trip later. I am an intermediate skier, mostly blues and reds. Would love some ski company if it could work with your plans.
   A snowhead Sat 23-Mar-19 - Sat 30-Mar-19
This is my first solo ski trip in Europe skiing in les arc on the 23rd of March. anyone close by?

Les Contamines Montjoie
   A snowhead Thu 03-Jan-19 - Sat 09-Feb-19
Hope to be there on and off all season

Les Deux Alpes
   A snowhead Sat 26-Jan-19 - Fri 01-Feb-19

Les Gets
   A snowhead Sat 19-Jan-19 - Sun 20-Jan-19
Just a quick weekend away. Let me know if you're a buddy in the area! Thanks J

Les Menuires
9th-16th March. Arriving Grenoble airport around 14.45 and looking to try a taxi/private transfer up to resort and return rather than using a shared coach service. There are 2 of us. Anyone interested in sharing the ride/ cost with us? Cost is crazy for two....

Meribel
   A snowhead Sun 16-Dec-18 - Sun 23-Dec-18
back again, over 40 trips to 3V. happy to ski reds and blacks with others
Might be able to meet for lunch or apres ski drinks. 1 2 Ski
   A snowhead Tue 12-Feb-19 - Fri 15-Feb-19
   A snowhead Thu 21-Feb-19 - Tue 26-Feb-19
Skiing with my son (10 years old), we may take a lesson and would have room to add a few more advanced intermediates. We're hoping to get better off piste and in moguls. PM or email if you're around.
   A snowhead Mon 18-Mar-19 - Sat 23-Mar-19
Will be staying in Meribel Mottaret with my girlfriend for her first ski-trip, Drop me a message if you're in the area!

Morillon
   A snowhead Sun 03-Mar-19 - Sat 09-Mar-19
Mrs NBT and me, we're happy on pistes and considering a day or two with an off-piste guide / instructor if anyone wants to play out with us

Morzine
   A snowhead Sat 15-Dec-18 - Sat 27-Apr-19
Out for the season
   A snowhead Sun 27-Jan-19 - Fri 01-Feb-19
Will be on a course Mon-Fri but be good to have a ski buddy on the Sunday and drinks in the eve.
   A snowhead Mon 28-Jan-19 - Sat 02-Feb-19
New to Snow Head, my buddy suggested joining up so hey! I'm travelling solo to Morzine on the 28th and have a spare bed in my accommodation, if anyone would be interested in joining me drop me a mesaege. Would also like to meet fellow Skiiers to ski with, either way looking forward to hearing from anyone! Thanks
   A snowhead Sun 03-Feb-19 - Tue 05-Feb-19
Hi, I’m contemplating my first solo ski trip Sun-Tues, staying in a chalet in Morzine. I’m a female intermediate skier looking for ski and apres ski buddies.
   A snowhead Fri 01-Mar-19 - Mon 04-Mar-19
Anyone in Morzine fancy joining up for some company during the day? I’m a good skier, but not that interested in off piste skiing, I’m not fit enough at the moment :-)

Mottaret
A bunch of over 60's stalwarts of very varied talents heading to a catered chalet .... Looking for like minded chaps flying from Newcastle and Gatwick to make up numbers.
Hey would love to meet up with ppl for afternoon skiing or some apres drinks for a chinwag! My husband and I are travelling together.
   A snowhead Sun 10-Mar-19 - Sat 16-Mar-19
6 of us staying at mark Warner chalet hotel Intermediate to expert ... On and off piste Give me a shout if you want to join us for a ski or beer

Oz en Oisans
   A snowhead Sun 06-Jan-19 - Fri 11-Jan-19
Meant to be spending a week in Oz/Alpe d'Huez with a friend and her beginner husband but looks like she may have come down with a chronic case of pregnancy so won't actually be skiing. If anyone's interested in a spot of skiing one day, I'll buy lunch!

Peisey-Vallandry
I am skiing in La Plagne/Les Arcs and staying in Peisey Vallandry. Looking for someone to ski & hang out with while my friend is in ski school. Female, advanced, will ski most conditions on piste and some off, within reason.

Reberty
   A snowhead Wed 30-Jan-19 - Sat 02-Feb-19
52 yr old male boarder, (v ?) good standard and in...good shape...; have 2 bed apartment booked 19/1 - 2/2/19 but my wife and friend leave c.29/30 Jan - anyone interested in joining me for the last few days? Skier/boarder; one person only; share costs of apartment. for me, it's the sport not the booze that counts...tho' drinks will be drunk. Always first lift, don't stop, keep 'on it' etc, etc. On piste/off piste (up to a point...)V good knowledge of les 3V and happy to share that!

Sainte Foy Tarentaise
Doing a Snoworks back-country course.

Serre Chevalier
   A snowhead Sat 15-Dec-18 - Sat 22-Dec-18
4 S'Heads out for the week, staying in Monetier. I know some others are based around here so it might be good to meet up.
   A snowhead Sat 22-Dec-18 - Fri 11-Jan-19
Out for a week with a bunch of non-snowheads.com'ers we'll be the quiet ones in the corner of the bar ;-)
29 y/o male sikier off to the UCPA in Serre Chevalier next week. Just posting on the off-chance anyone else might be heading there a be nearby next week? Trying to crack that intermediate to advanced leap.
   A snowhead Sat 09-Mar-19 - Sat 23-Mar-19
out with hubby who is joining in SoPi bash from Sun 10th to Friday 15th.

St Martin de Belleville
   A snowhead Sun 03-Mar-19 - Fri 08-Mar-19
Any Snowheads in the 3V who would like to meet for a beer or a run down something?

tignes
   A snowhead Sat 01-Dec-18 - Sat 08-Dec-18
It's the PSB (PreSeasonBash). So lots of snowHeads in town for the week. You're welcome to join us at Le Taos but if you've already made other arrangements, look out for the snowHeads Buffs and stickers on the slopes.
   A snowhead Sat 08-Dec-18 - Sat 15-Dec-18
It's the PSBFU (PreSeasonBashFollowUp): as a back up for those who couldn't make the PSB proper. Quite a few snowHeads in town for the week. Still at Le Taos in Le Lac. Check the PSBFU thread in snowEvents if you fancy coming along.

Tignes Le Lac
   A snowhead Fri 28-Dec-18 - Fri 10-May-19
All season snowboarder. Doing: -off piste (love dem pow) -learning tricks -going 60km/h on a chill day
   A snowhead Sat 09-Feb-19 - Fri 15-Feb-19
Hi, I’m a female 32 year old intermediate skier and looking for someone or a group to meet up with in Tignes to ski with. I’m coming on my own as I can’t seem to persuade the hubby to come skiing. I’m easy going but generally like getting out early and making the most of the day on the slopes.

Tignes Le Lavachet
   A snowhead Sun 13-Jan-19 - Sun 20-Jan-19
Doddery old bugger out on a Snoworks course for a week. Happy to meet up for ski in the afternoons and a beer.

tignes les brevieres
I'll be solo at the Chalet Chardons Xmas week. Would be good to ski with any sHs that are about.
   A snowhead Sun 14-Apr-19 - Fri 19-Apr-19

Tignes Val Claret
   A snowhead Sat 08-Dec-18 - Sat 15-Dec-18
looking for a ski buddy for a pre season trip. have skied for 31 years and been to tignes about fifteen times
   A snowhead Sat 12-Jan-19 - Sat 26-Jan-19
Heading back to the Espace Killy in January for a couple of weeks this coming winter. Would be great to meet some snowheads for fresh tracks and/or beers.
1st time posting... going to Tignes for a week of snowboarding alone. Happy to link up with anyone to hit the slopes together. Intermediate level.
Looking for partners for ski touring/off piste in Espace Killy area on these dates.

Val d Isère
   A snowhead Sat 12-Jan-19 - Sat 19-Jan-19
5 of us staying at skiers lodge Happy to meet and ski ... Likely to be hiring guide or using alpine experience but anyone interested in joining up
   A snowhead Sun 13-Jan-19 - Sun 20-Jan-19
Val D isere and Tignes

Val Thorens
   A snowhead Fri 15-Feb-19 - Tue 19-Feb-19
Travelling with my 10yr old Daughter. Let the good times roll!
   A snowhead Sun 17-Feb-19 - Sun 24-Feb-19
looking for an intermediate/advanced skier to ski with during the half term. my objective is really just to ski ski ski, bash some pistes and venture on some off piste as well.
   A snowhead Sat 13-Apr-19 - Sat 20-Apr-19
snowHeads Spring Families Bash (SFaB2019) this week so I'll be around with loads of other snowHeads large and small
   A snowhead Sat 20-Apr-19 - Sat 27-Apr-19
End of Season Bash (EoSB2019) this week - everybody is here!

Valloire
   A snowhead Sun 06-Jan-19 - Thu 28-Mar-19
In Valloire until the end of March, looking for people to board / ski with, particularly for off piste.

Italy

Alta Badia
   A snowhead Fri 18-Jan-19 - Tue 22-Jan-19
I'm going to be in Kronplatz / Dolomites for four days ( from 18 Jan. to 23 Jann. 2019. Staying in St Vigiliocwith a friend of mine. Join with us for skiing together.
   A snowhead Wed 13-Feb-19 - Wed 20-Feb-19
Anybody planning on travelling through Venice in next few days? Go a key in lost prop. Hoping someone can pick it up and post it to me Thanks.
   A snowhead Fri 22-Mar-19 - Wed 27-Mar-19
Phase 2 in my ditch the family trip. Seems a good time to connect with a fellow SH. I'm a 62 yr old yank, ex lousy racer so ripping groomers tops the list...unless you join me, in which case we can go off piste, even get a guide if conditions warrant. I can ski anything but my back can't, so no egg cartons, bare or covered. Was here last year and returning to San Cassiano. I have a few things I want to see this time, like the front face of Arabba. Did the Sella Ronda and could again; ditto Kronplatz. A beer apres works, too. Give a holler, cheers

Arabba
Myself, my wife and kids 11 and 13 will be in Arabba for the first time this week. Any tips and pointers of where to go and what to see would be appreciated.
   A snowhead Mon 07-Jan-19 - Fri 11-Jan-19
Short extra break with my lad (I say 'lad but he is in his twenties.....), 3 days skiing aiming for highish km. Aiming to pop into La Stube before it runs out of stock in early Feb
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Sun 10-Feb-19
Somehow I find myself on the BB yet again :-) There may be a few otrher sHs in the area.
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Fri 15-Feb-19
It's the Birthday Bash - snowHeads is 15 and growing up so fast. Lots of snowHeads in town, based at Hotel Portavescovo. See U in the Stube!
   A snowhead Fri 01-Mar-19 - Thu 07-Mar-19
In the Dolomites 1/3 to 7/3 on my lonesome. staying in Sottoguda, practically at the foot of the marmolada.  Got an appartment booked and car hire from venice.  On my lonesome as wife working and son in school.  Not necessarily looking for someone to jump into accomodation with me, although if you have basic personal hygiene, I could be persuaded

Bardonecchia
Solo skier, 50-ish, and mainly aiming to have fun. Will be skiing every piste, going-off piste a bit if I can find anyone who wants to go with me, and probably spending at least a day in the snowpark trying not to break anything (or attract too much scorn from the young'uns). Would be delighted to hear from anyone who's going to be around.
Solo skier, 50-ish, and mainly aiming to have fun. Will be skiing every piste, going-off piste a bit if I can find anyone who wants to go with me, and probably spending at least a day in the snowpark trying not to break anything (or attract too much scorn from the young'uns). Would be delighted to hear from anyone who's going to be around.

Campitello
Tag along or meet for a drink
January 2019 The Sella Ronda from a different starting point!

Cervinia
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Sun 03-Feb-19
60 year old (crikes, that snuck up on me) fit advanced on or off piste. Happy to meet up for skiing and or beers. Never been to Cervinia before but looking forward to two weeks of getting to know it!
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Sun 10-Feb-19
Quiet little solo holiday!

Civetta (Alleghe)
   A snowhead Fri 25-Jan-19 - Sat 02-Feb-19
Lots (eg. 50) of snowHeads in town warming up for the Birthday Bash next week. All staying at Sporthotel Europa on the lake - stop by for a beer or give us a shout if you need a ski buddy

Colfosco
   A snowhead Sun 24-Feb-19 - Sat 02-Mar-19
Well, the family and friends liked it so much last year, we are returning with an increased entourage.

Gressoney
   A snowhead Sun 30-Dec-18 - Tue 01-Jan-19
I'm looking for some ski buddies based in Gressoney to share the costs of a guide on 30 and/or 31 December 2018. I know this is very last minute, but in the off chance that some snow heads are in the area looking to do some off piste skiing (possibly some skinning) please get in touch.

Kronplatz
Kronplatz for a week with occasional forays into Marmolada / Sella Ronda / etc

Livigno
   A snowhead Sat 27-Apr-19 - Thu 02-May-19
Anyone in Livigno between april 27th and may 2nd interested in sharing a guide? Snowforcast is starting to look good!

Madonna di Campiglio
First time here, would be nice to meet up with someone who knows the area.
   A snowhead Sun 17-Feb-19 - Sun 24-Feb-19
Off to Madonna again with my daughter Hannah, stopping at the St Raphael near the Pradalago lift.

Marmolada
   A snowhead Fri 01-Mar-19 - Wed 06-Mar-19
I've got a cheeky short week / long weekend booked, staying in Sottoguda, practically at the foot of the marmolada. Got an Airbnb booked and car hire from venice. On my lonesome as wife working and son in school. Not necessarily looking for someone to jump into accomodation with me (unless you are gorgeous or a have a gorgeous freind) but if you are skiing in the area give me a shout and I'll head on over

Pila
   A snowhead Fri 15-Feb-19 - Sat 16-Feb-19
I am Veronica 40 years old spanish begginer, I am looking for someone to share a monitor and spend the two days learning and enjoying skiing! It would be really fun to share it with someone!

sauze d oulx
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Sun 03-Feb-19
Solo advanced skier. 60 years young. Fit n healthy. Happy to meet up for skiing and or a few beers.
   A snowhead Sun 03-Feb-19 - Sun 10-Feb-19
2 mates out for the week. Would be good to meet up with some other snowheads for a beer or two and more importantly some great skiing.

Sauze d'Oulx
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Sun 27-Jan-19
Back for another week in Sauze. 4 has become 3 with an injury , but still planning to cover as many km of pistes as possible. If not on the Olympic or Gran Pista Pistes, or outside Le Soleil Boeuf, we may well be found in Ghost Bar trying to break the World Nibble Eating Record (prior to a 3 course dinner.....)
Travelling with my usual family crew. Always up for pints!
   A snowhead Sun 17-Mar-19 - Sun 24-Mar-19
Myself and Mrs Piste - staying down in Jovencaux this time!

Sestriere
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Sat 26-Jan-19
First time in Via Lattea, out with a small gang of sHs and others. Will make a change from our normal trip to Paradiski.

Tre Valli - Falcade
   A snowhead Sun 30-Dec-18 - Sun 06-Jan-19
Based in Falcade. Likely will just ski San Pellegrino/Falcade but may get to the odd other area nearby.

Val Gardena
Stay at Plan de Gralba with Mrs. Hyst and friends. Will choose nice day to spend one night on Lagazuoi or Scoiattoli.
Will be there with Hyst and friends
   A snowhead Sun 17-Feb-19 - Thu 21-Feb-19
Looking for a ski partner while in town o ski on piste

Vall d"Aosta (Italian version)
   A snowhead Sat 30-Mar-19 - Sat 20-Apr-19
Leaving Austria 30th Mar and heading to Aosta for 3 weeks

Japan

Furano
   A snowhead Sat 26-Jan-19 - Wed 30-Jan-19
Group of 3 easy going guys into offpiste and powder. In hokkaido between 26 Jan and 3 Feb. Planning to ride 4 days from our furano base, and another 4 days from Niseko base. Keen on organising off-piste days.

Niseko
   A snowhead Sun 20-Jan-19 - Sat 26-Jan-19
two (father and son) skiing in Niseko 20-26th, limited powder experiance, anyone want to show us the good bits of fluffy stuff. sms me +447713962412
   A snowhead Wed 30-Jan-19 - Sun 03-Feb-19
Group of 3 easy going guys into offpiste and powder. In hokkaido between 26 Jan and 3 Feb. Planning to ride 4 days from our furano base, and another 4 days from Niseko base. Keen on organising off-piste days.

Nozawa Onsen
   A snowhead Sat 22-Dec-18 - Fri 18-Jan-19
Looking for pals any time around these dates! 23 y/o, did a season in Austria last year. If you're into back country, sushi and beer we'll get along :)

Norway

Lillehammer
   A snowhead Sun 10-Feb-19 - Sun 17-Feb-19
Staying with mini_mgrolf and Mrs_mg (non-skiier) in a cabin in Hafjell. Planning to spend a day or two in Kvitfjell too.

Sweden

Hemavan
   A snowhead Sun 14-Apr-19 - Sun 21-Apr-19
Family trip (me + 10 yr old son, and friends)

Åre
Family trip (me + 10 yr old son, and friends)
   A snowhead Sun 24-Mar-19 - Sun 31-Mar-19
Mrs. and mr. Hyst on a budget trip. Feel free to say Hi!
   A snowhead Sun 24-Mar-19 - Sun 31-Mar-19
With mr. Hyst - romantic?

Switzerland

Andermatt
   A snowhead Sun 10-Mar-19 - Thu 14-Mar-19
Hi all, currently based near Andermatt and will be riding until Thursday afternoon. My partner is leaving tomorrow but I get to stay a few more days, so I figured I would post on here and see if anyone is in the area : ). I'm 33 and an advanced boarder on and off piste...conditions have been good and perhaps someone would like to meet up for some runs? I have a splitboard and a solid with, so up for anything. Would be happy to travel to other areas too.

Arosa
   A snowhead Sun 03-Feb-19 - Fri 08-Feb-19
I will be snowboarding in Arosa for the week, happy on all pistes and short itinerary runs hmu

Disentis Sedrun
   A snowhead Sat 02-Feb-19 - Sun 03-Feb-19
Looking for ski buddies. In Disentis for the weekend.

Engelberg
   A snowhead Mon 28-Jan-19 - Thu 31-Jan-19
Anyone around for some offpiste?
   A snowhead Sun 17-Feb-19 - Fri 22-Feb-19
Happy to meet like minded for some fun in the powder ... hopefully fresh!
   A snowhead Fri 01-Mar-19 - Sat 30-Mar-19
   A snowhead Sat 16-Mar-19 - Tue 19-Mar-19
Looking for offpiste buddy!
   A snowhead Fri 19-Apr-19 - Sun 21-Apr-19
myself and Ms, guides booked Sat-Mon, anyone up for an hour or two of touring drop me a note.

Verbier
   A snowhead Sat 29-Dec-18 - Tue 01-Jan-19
   A snowhead Tue 05-Mar-19 - Thu 07-Mar-19
I’ve abandoned the family, just temporarily...well, we’ll see ;) First time in Verbier Would be great to meet up with anyone for either a drink or a ski Intermediate / Red Level...I am trying
   A snowhead Sun 24-Mar-19 - Wed 27-Mar-19
Nendaz / Verbier - 24 - 27 March 2019 (inclusive). If anyone would like to meet up I will be staying in Nendaz but skiing mostly above Verbier from 24 - 27 March 2019 (inclusive). On piste I’m just about an advanced skier, once the (58 year) old legs have warmed up that is; after lunch I’m more of an intermediate unless I go off-piste when the best my legs can do is just about keep me upright (and they don’t always manage even that). I’ve been coming to the area for a few years now and would be happy to show anyone new to the area around.
   A snowhead Fri 12-Apr-19 - Mon 15-Apr-19
Literally just booked flight to Geneva on Thursday and back next Tuesday 16th April and in process of sorting transfers and accommodation to Verbier because semi-settled on heading there. Intermediate snowboarder who's happy to hear from anyone else there :)

Wengen
   A snowhead Sun 27-Jan-19 - Fri 01-Feb-19
In resort with son, both skiing mostly on piste, happy to meet up with others who may be new to the area and guide them around. Will ski Murren/Schilthorn, Jungfrau and First areas over the course of the week.
   A snowhead Sat 02-Mar-19 - Mon 04-Mar-19

Zermatt
Hi! Looking for people to have some fun shredding the mountains on and off piste! Happy to share some costs with guides too or try out local knowledge as long as it's safe and legit. Good powder experience, strong and fit skiier but all levels welcome and of course I love just as much shredding with boarders :)
   A snowhead Thu 21-Mar-19 - Tue 26-Mar-19
Hi Female skiier happy to ski all day on reds and occasional black looking to meet up , maybe share lesson or guide or just ski.

US (Rockies)

breckenridge
   A snowhead Thu 28-Feb-19 - Fri 08-Mar-19
First time here. Anyone to show us around?

USA

Alpine Mountain
   A snowhead Fri 18-Jan-19 - Mon 21-Jan-19
Looking for powder!
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guidance:
The whole point of snowHeads in the first place was to help a bunch of snow heads find each other so...
The snowBuddy is to help snowHeads meet up with each other in resort, whether planning ahead by checking the list and PMing each other, or short-notice by 'shouting out' to anyone local while you're there.

Declare which resort(s) you will be in and when. Use the comment box to mention anything specific about your party or your needs eg. whether you may be looking for others to share knowledge, share a guide, share a beer etc. Or perhaps you're in the area for a while and happy to show snowHeads around a bit.

Shout-outs are available while you are in resort and will be sent to any local snowHeads via SMS, PM or email. You can choose whether you wish to receive messages via each of these means when you post your dates.
SMS is only available if you've added a mobile number and marked it as your 'Ski Number' in your profile.
Here's a little extra info about the SMS service: 07snowHeads
Texts from the snowHeads machine are sent from the number 07snowHeads (07 7669 43237).
You can send texts to this number but they must begin with a recognised KEYWORD or the smsBot won't know what to do with your message.

By default this service will be on if you add a mobile number to your profile and mark it as your 'Ski Number'.
You can STOP the service, preventing all messages being sent to you from 07snowHeads.
You can PAUSE the service so any messages to you will be held in a queue.
You can (re-)START the service at which point any queued messages will be forwarded to you.

Once in the mountains, you can make it easier for other snowHeads to spot you by popping stickers on the tips/tails of your skis or on your helmet and wearing a snowHeads buff-like snoody sort of multi-purpose garment.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm in Chamonix for the season, I'll be happy to show you around the mountains if you've never been or just ski with you if you're here on your own (whether you ski or board).

PM me if you want to hook up snowHead
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in Sella Ronda skiing Mon 4 Mar to Sat 9 Mar based in San Cassiano - been there 5 years on the trot now so I like to think I know where I'm going.
As Zero-G says, PM me if you want to hook up snowHead
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What a lovely idea. Sorry I can't usefully contribute.
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Pedantica, wasn't me honest !!!!
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who did that?! Evil or Very Mad
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pedantica, not me but Laughing Laughing
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Someone else is altering the thread. I was just about to add something.
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I shall be skiing in L2A from 29th March to 6th April. I shall be with my daughter and meeting up with a number of other families. All have teens (15 - 18 ) who will be skiing with easiski as they do every year. They are all very handy so it will probably suit other familiies with similar or adults who don't mind being humiliated on the slopes by the youngsters (we're all used to it Happy ). We've all spent many weeks there so can show people around.
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I am on my own in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany) from Mar 25 to Apr 1.
If other sHs are in the area, including Zugspitz Arena in Austria (Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier etc) it would be nice to meet up.
snow conditions     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm in Kronplatz / Dolomites 16-23 March. Staying in St Vigilio. Will probably ski 3 days Kronplatz, 1 day Sella Ronda, 1 day Marmolada, 1 day Hidden Valley (subject to right conditions at the bottom). Been there 5 or 6 years. No expert but find my way around if anyone else is in the area
ski holidays     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I will be skiing and snowboarding in Flaine for a week from 16th March. My wife is recovering from a bad back so will be limited to an occasional cruise. I'm happy to ski anything from cruising to off-piste or cruise on the board.
snow conditions     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey all,

Heading to soll this saturday 9th march for week. If anyone fancies meeting up for a few runs that would be cool. On my own for this trip but happy to ski solo but also enjoy company Smile
snow conditions     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I will be Skiing around St Gervais/Megeve in France, March 9th-16th
snow conditions     
 Poster: A snowHead
I'm free to ski anywhere in Tirol and Salzburgerland covered by the Tirol Snow Card and the Salzburgerland Super ski passes between March 19th and April 8th. From 19th to 24th I'll be in and around Sportwelt Amadé, after that no fixed plans yet!

My Boss has just given me 3 weeks holiday so that I can use up some of last years holiday allowance as well as overtime! snowHead Cool Still got another 14 days before I start to use up the 2013 allowance as well! Toofy Grin
ski holidays     
We will be in France based in Meribel from about 11 - 20 April but going to Tignes 16 - 19 April. Happy to meet up with other Snowheads in either area. Have skied 3V and Tignes many times but always fun to meet new people.
snow report     
Hi all,

My 9 year old daughter and I will be heading to Val d'Isere on the 24th March for a week. She's got morning lessons (and potentially supervised lunch till 2pm), and I was planning on using Esprit hosting so am pretty disappointed that its now been banned.

Any other snowheads out there that fancy a ski buddy and / or have a group I could latch on to would be most welcome.
snow report     
reded78, exactly the reason for starting this. Have a good trip.
snow report     
thanks Hells Bells, hope to meet up with some like minded Snowheads or some friendly parents in the hotel that don;t mind me tagging along.

The really annoying thing in all this is that I've looked into booking some ski lessons / clinics / guiding for some morning sessions during that week and the only bloody people with any bloody availability is bloody ESF!!! Obviously I won't be giving them any of my cash whether or not they ahd anything to do with bringing the court case.

Gits!
snow report     
Hells Bells,
We are in Serre chevalier, Sunday 24th March for one week, staying at the Grand hotel.
Be great to meet up.
Will the ski hosting with Neilson be cancelled ?
I have never visited there before .
Looking forward to the trip.
Very Happy
snow conditions     
badgerlover, I'd say your hosting will definitely be cancelled. Please see the many pages (Currently standing at 37 pages1) on here highlighting the subject - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2142401&highlight=esf#2142401
ski holidays     
badgerlover, I've added you to the post at the top of the thread. I'll PM you nearer the time with my mobile number. Where are you staying?
ski holidays     
Hells Bells,
Hello many thanks fo getting back to me. We will be at the Grand Hotel, from Sunday 24th afternoon arrival.
latest report     
Hi..I will be skiing in Mayrhofen and enjoying the Altitude Comedy Festival next week (16th - 23rd March)...can't wait! Would be great to meet up with other snowheads Cool
snow conditions     
Val Thorens in 3 valleys, 23rd march to 30, ski both saturdays. If any other snowheads want to get together to ski or spout rubbish over a beer. We have been many times so happy to show people around or just to ski with company. Me + wife + 14 yfr son + Telemarking friend!.
snow report     
We will also be at VT 23 to 30 April and meeting up with noisey - myself and 16 year old daughter.
snow report     
noisey, there's 116 SnowHeads in Val T that week for the EOSB.
snow conditions     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This thread now allows you to add yourself to the list at the top Madeye-Smiley
latest report     
admin, thanks !!.
snow conditions     
admin, Just added myself and it is not showing? Is there a glitch in the system? I was on the original list but seem to be missing from the current ones
latest report     
Samerberg Sue, it's because you didn't pick a venue/destination.

I actually omitted you when I was entering data for the new list because I didn't know that same detail.
snow conditions     
admin, Then you need to redesign the form as I put in Ski Amadé as the location, then explained my base location in the comments section. I could just as easily have put in Zillertal, Evasion Mont Blanc Dolomit Ski or Espace Killy as those of us with season tickets are not bound to one specific resort. I have both the Salzburgerland and Tirol season passes, so I am not tied to an area. My nearest ski area is Ski Welt (30 minutes away) again not referred to by the name of any one village.
ski holidays     
Samerberg Sue, maybe pick a resort within Ski Amadé and expand the area in the comments? A 'drop down list' will never cover every eventuality unfortunately
latest report     
Going to Meribel (Brides Les Bains) skiing 19-21 April and would like a few hours of hosting if anyone is free. Blue/easy reds level.
Mature lady travelling alone.
snow report     
jadavi, use the form at the top of the thread to add yourself to the list.
snow conditions     
trying to put info on site, basically my destination isn't accepted ??????????????? st anton is on the drop-down list, but window deletes that info !!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, going to st anton 31 march to 7 april, staying in mark warner hotel - they do 2 days' hosting, anyone fancy a daytrip to sonnenkopf perhaps or lech/zurs ?????????????? or even some mooserwirt apres !!!!!!!!!!!!!! glacierqueen@hotmail.co.uk
latest report     
glacier queen, I just added you to the list above.
snow report     
It sounds a nice idea, so I thought I'd try out entering some information. It won't take Val Thorens as an input although I get the drop down list. Is this so you don't get 110+ entries for the 20th April in VT!
latest report     
It all seems to be working fine in Firefox and Chrome.
The scale of the drop down list does seem to freak out IE though rolling eyes

Would I be right to assume glacier queen, that you're using IE?
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy