Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone interested in some weekend trips?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can't go with my usual group this year and taking a full week is a bit tricky so looking at doing 1, possibly two weekends. Ski Weekends has some good looking deals (e.g. 7th March, 3 days skiing in Morzine £309 for catered chalet board, going by coach)

I'm 27, female, living in London. Been skiing since I was a kid and will happily ski all marked runs and do a bit of off piste (nothing scary enough to warrant a transponder though). Ideally would find someone of similar ability but I'm not that fussed - just looking for some company to hit the snow with Toofy Grin

Any interest?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
belette, I'll be out for the weekend 2nd/3rd March (possibly SkiWelt area Austria). I'm driving from Strasbourg, but would be happy to collect/drop at Basel or Zurich airports Fri/Sun night if you could find suitable flights (lots of options from London). My ski profile's a good match to yours (though I'm Male, 34).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
belette, Got some cheap gap fillers in March in the B&B in Morzine.
9th for up to 6 days
10th for 5 days
11th for 3 days
12th for 4 days
17th for 4 days
18th for 3 days
24th for 4 days
Have a look at the site and contact Nina if interested. Good
snowHead 's deals available.
Paul.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked with skiweekends yesterday for 7th to 11th in brides les bains, couldn't get a morzine flight based trip with anyone for those dates

Can't wait
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
belette, I am looking for another female for our trip to St Gervais, but its a long weekend (4 days) 22.03 - 26.03 Please let me know (via PM) if you'd like some more details. Cheers, Victoria
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Victoria, would love to but that's the only weekend in march i can't do! Sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sev did you book as a single person? i'd like to do similar but worried about supplement...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
belette, Hi, I ended up booking easter trip instead 29.03.13-02.04.13 There is still a room for more, let me know if you are around )
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ooooh - that sounds extremely tempting! Will send you a PM.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just back from Brides.
Had an excellent weekend, apart from a bit of fog on Friday; sat and sun were blue sky days
Sat was empty presumably as changeover day, Sunday a bit more busy

Some really good food in skiweekends' hotel verseau, they must have a good chef in.

Arrived back into gatwick at 10 this morning to blizzards
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
belette wrote:
sev did you book as a single person? i'd like to do similar but worried about supplement...

No, we were 2 of us
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy