Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New boots this season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I need to buy my first pair of ski boots, but am I losing out buying late into the season when the new stuff will be out before long? Also when would the new seasons boots be released?

Thank you

James
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you're looking for some expensive new lightweight touring or mountaineering boots, wait til the autumn. For anything else, there's little point waiting.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boots that fit you properly should be more of a priority than whether they are the latest colour/design, unless your a seasonaire/instructor/live in the mountains then your probably looking at having your boots at least 5 years, at some point they won't be this seasons anyway.
My local fitter reckons most of his new season stock will be in around the 2nd week of October.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Agree with the above two posts, plus you might get a better deal now then you would with the latest stock in October.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I bought my boots in November but got the previous seasons 'model' with a good discount - may be worth waiting.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Depending where you shop you can buy "next years" kit now, so in theory, it's THIS years, or is it? Or am I?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
eBay always has some
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy