Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Accomodation for familys with someone who needs medical attention

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have a place in Kirchberg that we rent it out. My wife is a nurse and is continually going on about the NHS. Im S/e and if it was up to me Id move full time out to Austria. Its her that is still unsure because of the employed status and the Pension and all that.
So I suggested to her why not get a Pension where people that still require medical attention can have it knowing there will be a registered staff nurse in attendance all day when the familys go skiing for the day. She is keen to maintain her skills and registration. She would come back to the Uk for 2/3 weeks every year to maintain that.
A few years ago I donated my house for a week for a silent auction at the House of Lords on behalf of the GB Disabled Ski Team. We started discussing the idea with them then, but its kind of been on the back burner since.

I thought Id bring it up again and see whether this was something that might be appealing to familys and gauge the response.

Basically allowing familys free time to ski knowing their disabled/unwell family member can come with them without having to cater for them back home. Allowing the familys to enjoy a holiday together.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jafa, Hmm... It's a shame that Kirchberg isn't closer to me in Zillertal. It would be good to be able to recommend accommodation with a nurse to some of my students with disabilities.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jafa, sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe you should post it in the Piste section too, for I suspect that there are many snowHeads who don't look in this section regularly.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe admin can move it across for me. I dont particularly want to start duplicate threads,
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy