Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eastern European resorts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on Eastern European mountains/resorts? Thinking of moving there sometime in the near future...

thanks!

madseason Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Mon Oct 03, 05 4:07

Are you a vampire or something? Go to bed!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
madseason, welcome to snowheads; Glynis, who posts here lives in Bulgaria and is a mine of information about Bulgarian skiing.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You also can find information about Bulgaria in our site.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Conor, we are all vamps are we? I wonder what you are mate, exvamp? Pls. tip us how to return to the country which is bloomy and doomy. I guess the one who invented this vampire story was a British person.
Pleeeaassseee, come back. You thirsty Cool .
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
there is nothing in Lithuania worth speaking of.

2 small hills with a tow rope and the most out of control skiers you have ever seen ... crazy people.

If you are into cross-country, there is limitless amounts over here from about January to mid-March. Well that's was last year. Apparently it was a mild winter Skullie
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
madseason, We can recommend Bansko in Bulgaria as certainly worth a look - we have recently bought an apartment out there. As David says Glynis will be able to better answer any questions you have about the place but we think it's great and can't wait to get out there.

We usually frequent the rest of Europe at least 3 times a year but there was just something different about Bansko that made us take the plunge (despite being very affordable!)..Before we went / bought we were already booked up for 3 weeks away in Europe....never mind we'll just have to have a few long weekends away!!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
madseason,

found a bit in the Times on this - see link (if I've done it right)

http://travel.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,2040-10314-1832124,00.html
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy