Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advise on annual family best buy insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have searched for family insurance that gives good cover for snow sport and in particular my 12 year old races! Best I've seen is ski club of GB catergory 2 at £80 - £85. Has anyone any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks in anticipation
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I use Direct Travel insurance, http://www.direct-travel.co.uk I think it's about £65 for the year including lots of wintersports.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Good value ski insurance for racing is available from the home nation bodies, individual members of Snowsport GB - assuming he/she has a licence?

Snowsport Wales has details on their site.

Which links to this site for racers:
Quote:
RACERS & OFF PISTE SKIERS/SNOWBOARDERS - Insurance Cover for all E.U. residents call "TRAVEL PLUS - ADVENTURES" WINTERSPORTS Tel 02392419050 & Quote "SNOWSPORT WALES-SNO1012" for comprehensive cover & great rates. Link to Website for details of cover, rates & application form.

and this site for recreational skiers.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have a platinum current account with Lloyds TSB bank and get free travel insurance as part of the deal. We have to upgrade to winter sports but its only £57 for a year cover for the whole family........... (also, get free AA membership, mobile phone insurance and other stuff as part of this account).
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have been with direct-travel for years, but this year the standard SCGB ski policy beat them by around £10 Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy