Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

volkl kendo or similar

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
tested a pair of the volkl kendo skis at the weekend t the Glencoe EB demo day and feel in love with them but cant really afford the £500 asking price for skis and bindings...does anyone know if there is a older version of these or if there is somthing similar that i can maybe pick up 2nd hand

loved the kendo as it was wider under boot than im used to, think its 88mm and has a 20m radius, it was great on the hard pack the ice and the soft and i ski in scotland most of the time so conditions can be variable

seen the fischer watea 84 on offer but dont know much about them

any ideas??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try here,

http://www.sport-conrad.com/all_mountain_skis/15/

Its where I bought my Kendos.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers Fogliettaz......still over 500 euro by the time you add bindings

was kind of hoping somone would say.."oh aye the kendo was called somthing else last year" and then i could find them haha

how are you enjoying them?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
These often turn up on SportPursuit at around the £300 mark exc bindings. Good ski, alternatives are the Kastle MX88 but good luck finding them cheaper than the Kendos!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got some previous season Mantras for a good price from sport bittl, German retailer, they were super helpful and fast delivery. Worth a look on their site.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.sport-bittl.de/Skisport/Freeski-Telemark/VOeLKL-Kendo-11-12::9128.html
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They've been called the Kendos for the last 3 seasons at least, they just change the graphics each year. Good luck getting a pair, they are epic. I really wanted the Kenja ones, the women's version. So pretty... snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
enduroaid, it's a poor time to try and get bargains on skis right in the middle of the prime selling season.

I bought a pair of 10/11 Kendos in August 2011 for about £300 inc STH12 bindings from SnowFit in Norwich (by phone and post - excellent service and great skis). Their current price for the 2013 package is about £480. Edge and Wax have a 2012 ski only for £325 so with a bit of haggling you could probably get them for about £400 ish with a suitable binding.

Best bet is to wait until the summer and pick up a deal. Unless you can find someone with some old stock (which seems easier in Europe and almost impossible in the UK)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy