Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TR: Ski Amadé Feb 2013

Poster: A snowHead
Tarquin, I will trade you some Milka Naps for a your Minstrels Madeye-Smiley

This mini bash seems to be shaping up nicely.......all we need to do now is convince Pedantica, Cool
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kooky, its gonna be a good week - make sure you are around. Madeye-Smiley Ange
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kooky, if someone can point me to a b&b in Radstadt for the nights of 20th-24th inc, I'm - very, very nearly.... - there. Is it easy/cheap to get there from Salzburg? I've found BA flights, which aren't exactly given away, but are doable. God, I am so weak! Embarassed
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pedantica wrote:
Is it easy/cheap to get there from Salzburg?
Cost me 50E in shared minubus, return, to Flachau, with Huber. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica, get in touch with Queen B - she is staying down the road from me those dates. Ange
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, I shouldn't even be thinking about it...and I can't do a full week. No chance at all for you to get away for a few days?
flangesax, thanks, will do.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
worry not Frosty the Snowman, I will take some pics for you Twisted Evil Ange
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Surely this should be in Resort Reviews and Trip Reports (grumpy now)

Sadly no chance. Too much rugby on that week (important stuff to Cool )
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Frosty the Snowman, sorry my mistake. Maybe a mod could move it if it offends you here?

Loving the whole evolving mini-bash situation... Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Pedantica wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, I shouldn't even be thinking about it...

Well I keep looking at it and I'm already skiing with I.O 17-24/3! Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
flangesax, you forgot to warn Pedantica, what happens when she touches the breakfast baps you naughty minx Twisted Evil
Pedantica, I could possibly pick you up from the airport, depending on times.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Erm, I seem to have booked. Arrive 20th, depart 25th. Staying in same gaff as QB. Cannot flippin' well wait.
kooky, you've got better things to do than chauffeur me around the place. I'll follow up Tarquin's recommendation unless anyone has a better idea.
Oh my lordy, what have I done? Shocked rolling eyes Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pedantica, what you have done is booked to go at time when we will already have left Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Freddie Paellahead, Sad Sad Sad Sorry. I just had that window of opportunity available. Real shame, though, I should have loved to ski with you again.
latest report
Pedantica, Hah! knew we'd get you there eventually. If you are going to book a transfer through Huber ( I always use them), here is the link

http://www.huberreisen.at/e-online-flughafentransfer.html
snow report
Woohoo Pedantica, Scarpa, Flangesax,WaynosTarquin and me will still be here Madeye-Smiley I will just plop this down here for you to get reacquainted with!!!!!! http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=73321&highlight=austrian+apres+songs
snow conditions
holidayloverxx, thank you (genuinely)
kooky, thank you (not so genuinely)
ski holidays
Pedantica, reciprocated. Sad
snow report
Pedantica, brilliant - ooo its gonna be fun. Ange Very Happy
ski holidays
Pedantica, Very Happy
kooky, Laughing excuse my while I schwimm, schwimm, schwimm...! I do need to add Hubert von Goisern to that thread though.
Anyone up for a night at the Musistadle ?!
snow conditions
Tarquin, Stark, Stark, Stark wie ein ? (Tiger? Lion?) - I just found a different English translation but I like ours better...

If you go to the Musistadl I will be a) gutted and b) requiring a full trip report!
So, I think you are there 16th - 23rd: here is the programme

16th & 17th Fetzentaler
18th & 19th Werner & Co
20th & 21st Fetzentaler
22nd Ramazzotti night (eeyore' favourite) with Fetzentaler

Enjoy.....
snow report
Thinks...put earplugs on shopping list...
snow report
Tarquin, deffo!!! I may even wear my dirndl wink I did put this on an Apres thread somewhere, but here is is for you, cos you gave me your last Minstrels Blush
http://youtube.com/v/rCE-4sCVpgg

Holidaylover...it´s a Tiger wink
latest report
kooky, If you do I will too - full kit including shoes and underwear Shocked Those bloody bras are a bitch for someone with my "assets" Laughing I just hope it is not too snowy as the shoes are leather soled Confused
snow conditions
kooky, Laughing Love it! I've just tweeted this link to @MichaelEavis1 telling him he should get Hubert booked up Laughing

I've also just done a google image search for dirndl Shocked Very Happy
snow conditions
holidayloverxx, Won't be the same witout you Sad but try and think of me as carrying the baton Laughing
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue, but of course!!! I have leather boots for mine, and yes, also leather soled so it could make for an interesting walk home!
I have to warn you though, I stuff my bra with ski socks so if the dancing gets a bit "bouncy" there is likely to be hosiery spillage of epic proportions Shocked

Tarquin, you need to get some lederhosen so you can join in the thigh slapping fun Blush
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky, I know it's a Tiger, but we found some weird english lyrics which said Lion. Love that link

Tarquin, I can only think of you carrying the Willis Little Angel

I want a dirndl! I have the perfect assets!
snow conditions
holidayloverxx, You and me both! We can sort one out for you at Easter if you want but it does involve specially constructed engineering works, aka a balcony bra, and a large petticoat à la 1950s Teddy Girls! Laughing
ski holidays
Sue's post of Hubert with the lyrics on the apres music thread gave me a flashback to the Musistadl that made me smile. Me and holidayloverxx doing the usual "la la" miming to the German lyrics all night, until the band went for a break and we knew all the words to the verses of the Proclaimers 500 miles while the locals la-la'd along with us for a change Laughing
snow conditions
Tarquin, we were heroes! I am so going to put together a lyric list in german for next season!
ski holidays
Tarquin, kooky, I found myself singing and dancing my head off to Fliegerlied last week then even got it playing in the chalet later. What is happening to me?
ski holidays
Scarpa, you have seen the light my son Laughing Get ready VT!
ski holidays
I’m part of the whole chalet tribe at Flangesax’s 16-23 March and I’ve just gone and snuck in another trip there from Thu 28 Feb to Wed 6 Mar, before moving onto Maria Alm until Sat 9.
I booked it all before I even saw this thread, so really looking forward to seeing so many other snowHead s. How lucky am I? Blush Cool
snow conditions
Nightcap wrote:
I’m part of the whole chalet tribe at Flangesax’s 16-23 March..

Gosh, what a coincidence.... me too Toofy Grin

Happy days snowHead snowHead snowHead

(is it possible to make a dirndl out of sH buffs do you think?) Little Angel
snow conditions
Flight booked - check
Accommodation booked - check
LGW parking booked - check
Huber transfer requested - check
What have I forgotten? Toofy Grin
(If I wore a dirndl I would look like a small tent, so it's probably best to pass on that. rolling eyes )
snow report
queen bodecia, I blame you.
snow conditions
Pedantica,
Quote:

What have I forgotten?

EARPLUGS!!!!! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue wrote:
holidayloverxx, You and me both! We can sort one out for you at Easter if you want but it does involve specially constructed engineering works, aka a balcony bra, and a large petticoat à la 1950s Teddy Girls! Laughing

Balcony bra!! She'll need planning permission wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy