Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's frightening

Poster: A snowHead
Avago wrote:
DB, Thank you Laughing Laughing Laughing

OMG... if you go to the end of that vid & watch one of the suggestions after about bully & fat kid Shocked Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dulcamara, Eh, I was talking about France.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
8 euros per hour already! This is why i go to Austria, I pay 3 euros a beer, if i drink a beer an hour in austria instead of france (lets say 8 euros) then i am saving 31% on my holiday costs... can't argue with the figures!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
gatecrasher wrote:
Avago wrote:
DB, Thank you Laughing Laughing Laughing

OMG... if you go to the end of that vid & watch one of the suggestions after about bully & fat kid Shocked Toofy Grin

You haven't seen that? Have you just joined the internet Shocked Shocked Shocked

Google Casey Heynes and Richard Gale for the full story.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good grief is this twaddle still running Shocked I can't be a***d to look back so is the grumpy old sock puppet still being grumpy? Not my puppet but you can guess who's.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
nope we've moved on to youtube, apparently I and Gatecrasher are just discovering awesome stuff that everyone else has already seen!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sorry mum, Gatecrasher and I
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hopalong wrote:
genepi,
Hi, I'm Hopalong and I don't know who Cagey is but it's not me.
Cagey ... I'm sorry to hear about your accident. It's miserable to be inactive so I hope you make a quick complete recovery.

Ahh, how are you? Nice to hear from you again Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dulcamara wrote:
sorry mum, Gatecrasher and I

ROTFLMAO - you as well?

Me: "Mum - Me and Stephen are going to the park."

Mum: "No - Stephen and I are going to the park."

Me: "Erm - OK, but can I go with you?"
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thornyhill, Nope, my mum said I wasn't allowed a YouTube account till I was thirteen, oh what a life of discovery lay ahead!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thornyhill, haha, the classics, love it!!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gatecrasher, yeah love the fat kid 'slam dunk'. I bet the poor tubby barsteward got done by the school tho' and the little lady's front bottom of annoyance got off scot free - seems to be the way of things. Hope the twerp got double vison for a month. Just occurred to me, there are same similarities with this thread ......
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Firstly, Thornyhill, dulcamara, brilliant! I spent so many years being corrected on that by my parents and grandparents. Great to see I wasn't the only one.

Secondly, this thread, reading it all since I first looked yesterday - I have been so unproductive at work because of it. There have been various legal threats on here, so can I get in on one of those to get some money? I'll need it when I lose my job for spending too much time on the internet, and laughing out very loudly in the office.

cagey, ever since your initial post (misconstrued as you admit) you haven't helped yourself.

Masque, you are taking advantage of cagey and deliberately antagonising him, for fun I reckon.

Other than that, I do want to express some sympathy for cagey. Injuries suck!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Callai wrote:
Masque, you are taking advantage of cagey and deliberately antagonising him, for fun I reckon.

Now would I do such a thing . . . How very dare you Shocked
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
genepi,
Thank you. Slightly more slopalong than hopalong now but looking forward to being able to go up and down stairs one at a time before long and determined to be skiing again by 2013/14.
ski holidays
RattytheSnowRat, There's a follow up link on the slam dunk story. Both kids were suspended from school for fighting but the big kid got an interview on Aussie TV and is now a bit of a global anti-bully hero on the interweb Very Happy
ski holidays
According to the bully..."it was him wot started it!"
ski holidays
Hopalong, Excellent Very Happy
latest report
Having been laid up with flu and bronchitis for several days I can honestly say that this thread has been the only thing to raise a smile chez nous. Masque, you are as ever a wordsmith and I owe you a beer at EoSB just for keeping me in the land of the living this past week. Very Happy
ski holidays
Or maybe it would end like this ......

http://youtube.com/v/j5CGFVTIZwI
ski holidays
steph wrote:
Having been laid up with flu and bronchitis for several days I can honestly say that this thread has been the only thing to raise a smile chez nous. Masque, you are as ever a wordsmith and I owe you a beer at EoSB just for keeping me in the land of the living this past week. Very Happy

I hope you're reading our sisterthread at http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=97554 ? This is where the true culchure resides...
ski holidays
andyrew, the talent of some snowHead knows no limits! Culchure indeed.
snow report
bump
ski holidays
steph,

Quote:

Having been laid up with flu and bronchitis for several days

Had this. Was off work for nearly two weeks. Get well soon and hope there are enough threads to keep you amused.

This one seems to have grown very fast. If you are not a constant reader then you miss so much around here. Does Masque have a real life outside of SnowHeads? I like so many others am a fan and wonder how many years of forum practice it takes to reach those heights.
ski holidays
gatecrasher wrote:
Thornyhill, Nope, my mum said I wasn't allowed a YouTube account till I was thirteen, oh what a life of discovery lay ahead!

Then you may have missed Sneezing Panda and

http://youtube.com/v/5_sfnQDr1-o

needs sound btw
snow conditions
AndrewBailey, and what heights are they????
ski holidays
Thornyhill, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Masque wrote:
cagey, you have to realise that I live in a society where, if you walked through my door uninvited I would be perfectly entitled to and legally not responsible for, shooting you dead. If you approached me in the street and shouted at me in the manner you imply in your OP, I could see you as a threat and shoot you dead.

Now I'm not going to do that . . . it's just a statement of fact . . . So, by all means ask me for my address Twisted Evil

From the description you gave... I've worked out that you live in Borehamwood.

I'm right... aren't I? Puzzled
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thornyhill,
Quote:

Then you may have missed Sneezing Panda and

Must resist,must resist.... oh go on then Toofy Grin >>>>>

... then of course there's the chimp on segway

http://youtube.com/v/NPGUIpv-JxI
latest report
geoffers, Parry Gripp are awesome. - Take a stupid vid, add some stupid music. BOOM - It's stuck in your head for days
ski holidays
Just thought that other readers may not have had the chance to view
ski holidays
Not a fight but a report on one. Probably already seen but worth another look Very Happy

http://youtube.com/v/VDrNZSJolow&feature=player_detailpage
snow conditions
Thornyhill, that''s not a pig, that's a peccary

jamescollings, {*BANG*!}
snow conditions
I think I've found the snowplough

http://youtube.com/v/--LXpg3xgNo
snow report
Should have known a fellow sh has already posted this vid on another thread, well done andybags this vid deserves to be shared far and wide.
snow conditions
Which snowheads were comin back that night after a boatload of red wine & raclette fueled debauchery Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
Angry Squirrel, Shhhhhhh . . .. onna bash stays onna . . . etc. wink
snow conditions
After a very long absence from SHs, this thread has reminded me what I have been missing. Very funny indeed. Now must stop reading and get up the mountain!
ski holidays
Here's a wee gentle blue for you all...

The Haggis Trap on the Main Basin (Blue) at Glencoe! Toofy Grin
latest report
Winterhighland, the Scots have always had a warped sense of humour rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy