Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy and X-Games

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi!

I've looked around with no particular sucess. Is there a difinitive place to find out what the first and last lift times for the lifts in espace killy are? I think they are printed on the paper map...but can't find a PDF.

Also. I have booked to go over the week of X-Games so decided to stay in Tignes this year in the La Lavachet area (i've stayed in Val D'Isere on pervious visits). Firstly; does anyone have any experience on how busy the lifts / pistes are during X-Games? And also are there good places to party when the X-Games are on? Does anyone know taxi prices from Le Lavachet - Val Claret? And is Le Lavachet to Le Lac walkable?

Cheers

James
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They are on the piste map but I can't find a PDF but for your period 1st lift is Tufs at 0845 followed by the rest of the village main lifts at 0900. Last lifts are at 1700 (the more remote ones start closing at 1630.

During the X Games it gets busy around Genepy as most of the events are at the bottom of Double M - the rest no different as everyone is watching!

There will be numerous parties - many of them limited to sponsors and the ususal VIP nonsense that goes with events such as this.

You don't need a taxy (you'd also be lucky to find one after 2200 unless pre booked) - the free buses run all night (hourly after midnight). Val Claret to Le Lac on foot is about 15 mins. Le Lac to Lavachet 5 mins.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pistes are quiet as chocksaway says, though parking is something else! Police seem to give up each year and just let everyone line the roads. Partying might be trickier then usual as some brands take over some clubs for invite-only events. Eating out can also be difficult but just because so many extra people are in town for the day or so and want to eat before heading home.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy