Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet 2013/14 winter schedule

Poster: A snowHead
Done a quick search here and on google and no info readily available so I thought I would ask on here if anyone knows when the flights for the following season usually go on sale???

Did find this flight alert site which might be useful... No idea if you are mailed as soon as the flights are available or shortly after, but could worth a go...

http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert

Thx in advance folks wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Much later in the year normally (May - Jun). Never had anything useful out of their e mail service - more likely to get a heads up on here!

Update please see my post below I was referring to Easyjets own alerts not the one at the link above - apols to Lucian and his team.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 7-02-13 18:09; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Never had anything useful out of their e mail service - more likely to get a heads up on here!

Ditto. The email generally arrives days and days after the flights are on sale. I'm an easyJet fan but that process really doesn't work well.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I booked my Feb half term flights last easter , just kept looking everyday and they suddenly appeared .
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, I am Lucian from LowCostRoutes (the website that offer the Flight Alert service quoted above).

@chocksaway, @pam_w: Did you used the Flight Alert service and we failed to send you the email notification within a reasonable time? If so, I would like to investigate it. Please forward me the notification email that you received too late from us (including the full headers) and I will check it. You can forward them to our email address, from our website.

We check for the new flights regularly and we send the emails notifications immediately. The only limitation is the email server that can't send 10.000 emails in a second, so we send them spanned in a short period of time. This way, you may receive the email notification 10-20 minutes after the flights went on sale, maybe even 30 if the queue is too big, but not more then an hour after the flights release.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lucian_lcr, Sorry - it was about 3 years ago so I gave up. I have just reassigned my choices on e offers on the main easyJet site for GVA LYS and GNB - I hope this gives me info on schedule releases but it is not very specific.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@chocksaway: wow, you must have been one of the first subscribers of this service, as we launched it in 2010. I'm sorry to hear that we disappointed you. We had issues with bulk sending the notification emails at the beginning, but since I introduced the "time spanning", the emails arrive ok and I have very good feedback on this service. For example, more then 20% of the alert requests we had in 2013 come from old subscribers, so they are probably happy, don't you think?

Am I asking too much if I'm asking you to give it one more chance? Try it again, and I bet it will be faster then EasyJet's official newsletter.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ooops - bit of a misunderstanding here - I was referring to Easy's own alert system which I then wrongly assumed was run by you on their behalf after your reply. I have updated my original post so that it reflects this and hopefully corrects any wrong impressions I may have created. I will now find your site and register - Promise!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
yes, I was referring to easyJet's own system, too. Which doesn't work.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ok, thanks! I'm glad that we clarified this!
Just to state the obvious (for me): LowCostRoutes.com has no commercial relation with EasyJet and the Flight Alert service offered by LowCostRoutes is different from EasyJet's newsletters. I hope it is better!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Jet 2 have flights for next winter available now. We booked with EJ about the beginning of April last year from memory.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
22 March - just checked!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
andy from embsay, thanks, that's very useful to have such a precise date - need to start keeping an eye.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Check your spam folders folks... My alert was lurking deep within it... Prices are sky high already for half term

Not a happy camper... Sad

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Wed 27-03-13 22:29; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi AlpineAddict, sorry to hear that you didn't received your email alert from us. The flights went on sale today at 14:08 and we sent more then 2000 notification emails. The last email was sent out at 14:32. Can you please tell me which email address did you used when registering for the flight alert with LowCostRoutes.com? I would like to investigate.
snow report
lucian_lcr, A thousand apologies... I have found it deep in my spam folder Sad Still not a happy camper by I humbly apologise... I have edited my post to show no blame on your part... Smile
snow conditions
Hi AlpineAddict, sorry to hear that it was flagged as SPAM and you lost the "best price" moment.

When somebody sends out 2000 similar emails in only 24 minutes, the SPAM filters may think that he is sending SPAM, even if the mail is really important to the receiver. The only way to be sure that you will receive the alerts is to "Mark it as not SPAM" AND "add the sender to your contacts list". This way, next time, it will for sure reach your inbox and hopefully you will see it and buy fast, at the lowest price.

Would you prefer to receive a Facebook/Twitter/SMS notification? I am considering to expand the notification channels.
latest report
lucian_lcr, Its cool... I only wanted those flights but will take note next time to be more thorough with my email settings Smile

Thx
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy