Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Club GB insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to get insurance for off piste, and as it seems to be significantly better value for money to get an annual policy, also for mountain biking in the summer. I've had a look on their site and they seem to offer cover for quite a lot of stuff but i couldn't find any detailed policy wording. Does anyone know what their restrictions are on off piste? And also if you happen to know, downhill mountain biking as well. I've emailed them but thought i'd ask here too just in case they take a while to respond.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
el nombre, Last time I did this I used Fogg, which I think are - were - the people who did the SCGB policy. Worked out better from the point of view of prior medical conditions. Also saved the considerable cost of joining the club.

Snowcard are good for this and their website is pretty clear.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, I had looked at snowcard already but they're pretty expensive. The mountain biking seems to bump up the cost a lot with them, making it over double the price of SCGB's policy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Documents are here : https://www.skiclubinsurance.co.uk/documentation.asp

You can buy the standard level of cover as a non-member but that limits you to a total of 14 days winter sports in a year.

Martin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for that, not sure how i missed those before. Turns out they're not much more detailed than what I had already found anyway so I guess we'll see what they say when they reply. 14 day limit is a pain in the butt though. I'm going for a 2 week trip and i won't be skiing for more than 14 days but I'm assuming they won't cover as the actual trip will be 16 days including travel days.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy