Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Heading to La Plagne in January and have a few begginers in tow. Seen something on a lift pass price list (in French) referring to a Begginers offer at €28 per day. Can anyone tell me which sectors of the La Plagne area this begginers pass covers?

Cheers,

Chris
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here is the official tariff
http://www.la-plagne.com/en/winter/ski/ski-passes.html

Some of the villages like Montalbert have their own limited area pass. But it is a very limited area.

and there is a daily Aprentis rate of 28
Details here
http://www.la-plagne.com/en/winter/ski/ski-passes/sectors.html

One assumes as it's under the sectors it covers that 'village Sector' look on the piste map for where each sector covers.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 27-09-13 10:06; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

thanks for the reply, but that's the page where I got the begginers rate from. If you download the PDF of rates on that page, then go to page 3, it's there in the purple box. No idea what it is!

Chris
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chopkins13, Drop them an e-mail there certainly isn't any clarity there! !

There must be some pretty tight restriction otherwise every one is a beginner Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Who do you think I could e-mail? Does the lift pass office have an e-mail address which will be answered out of season?

Cheers,

Chris
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chopkins13, are they going into ski school? If so, I doubt that tariff will be sufficient. As others have alluded to it probably gives access to a very restricted set of lifts.

Email from the pdf: info@ski-laplagne.com - you could try that. Though when I emailed Alpe D'Huez about something a couple of years back I never got a reply.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
chopkins13, There is also a contact form here
http://www.la-plagne.com/en/winter/infos/info-request.html
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi chopkins13,

If the beginners are going into ski school then the most cost effective option is to book a lessons+lift pass package with Oxygene or ESF.

This gives you 5/6 half day lessons and a 6-day beginner pass which covers a restricted area for the first 3 days, and then the whole of La Plagne for the last three days.

I've not seen the offer above before (although village passes have been around for a while) so this must be something new.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Could it be something that has replaced the Secteur Altitude pass they offered last season?

That was listed on the same page as the village and freestyle pass last season and hasn't appeared on the price list for next season.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skichampcouk, - yup maybe - that sounds likely.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It could possibly be something to do with this - http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Content/Pages/LaPlagne/Cool_ski_VREL.fr-CH.pdf
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy