Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine short break 24th-28th Feb in luxury catered chalet - solo female 40+

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked to go to Morzine 24th-28th Feb in a luxury catered chalet (never been to this chalet before but have been to Morzine a few times with friends in the past). The place looks amazing with amazing food and complimentary ski hosting (provided you are at least intermediate) included in the price: see http://skizeen.com/

Cost for the chalet room is £835 (split between 2 sharing), but they do charge a single supplement for single occupancy - they will arrange airport transfers for you on top of this (and you organise your own flight)

Would anyone be interested in joining me here (note, not sharing a room but if 2 people are interested then that's one room sorted). They still had 2 other rooms available when I booked.

I've not met up with anyone from here before so that will be an adventure in itself, as will going to this luxury chalet on my own!

Have to say I'm very excited about this ski trip as I missed out on skiing last year due to a back injury and I'm going to the Manchester SnowDome tomorrow to see how my ski legs will fare! Just so you know, I'm more about the skiing than the apres-ski..

I realise this won't be in everyone's price bracket but is anyone interested?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy