Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic binding length adjustment question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Does anyone have any information on setting the boot length for some Atomic 4tix 310 bindings?
There seems to be tool less adjustment for toe & heel piece but is not particularly obvious how to set up correctly.
Thanks in advance
Mitch
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google is your friend:

http://coloradodiscountskis.com/MemberArea/2010-2011%20Atomic%20Tech%20Manual.pdf
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know the original post was a while ago but having had the same problem recently I felt I had to register on Snowheads and respond to this query. RE the previous post, I could not find any info about the Atomic 310 4tix bindings in the pdf manual on-line.

All you have to do is unscrew the Pozi3 screw in the middle of the 4tix binding, lift the metal rail up slightly (it locks into a groove on the plastic runner underneath) and pull on the back binding, this will pull the back and front binding off the plastic rail.

Look under the front binding and there is a rectangle plastic spider type fitting which easily pulls off. The plastic spider has a window in it that shows the boot sole length setting. Slide the binding up and down to you get the right sole length (usually displayed on the heel of the boots), and fit back in reverse order.

Hope this helps ! Shaun
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Atomic race bindings are adjustable via the screw in the centre, release and lock the heel and toe pieces at desired boot length. The other screw at the rear will allow you to set up the boot behind the sweet spot on the ski. The other screw on the front, besides the DIN setting is for the front binding to clamp the front of the boot tighter. But don't over tighten heel or toe, as it will not allow the boot to release at the required DIN setting. Hope that helps
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Duke of Mayhem wrote:
Atomic race bindings are adjustable via the screw in the centre, release and lock the heel and toe pieces at desired boot length. The other screw at the rear will allow you to set up the boot behind the sweet spot on the ski. The other screw on the front, besides the DIN setting is for the front binding to clamp the front of the boot tighter. But don't over tighten heel or toe, as it will not allow the boot to release at the required DIN setting. Hope that helps

rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am sure the OP will be delighted with only an 8 year wait for a response!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy