Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Auto-Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Arr late into Munich last Sunday as flight with Easyjet was nearly 3 hours late. So meant that we would only need the car for 7 days as opposed to the 7 and 3 hours booked (8 days) . Mentioned this to Europcar and they said no problem, they will be only charging AE for 7 days. Come back to the desk on our return, and they will give us confirmation which they did. Contacted AE and they re iterated their terms which clearly says no money back for early return or un used days. I highlighted that this was Europcar bringing this up. But no they think I should go to easyjet.
Now this isnt exactly a lot of money but more the principal. Europcar are not charging AE for the full 8 days, so why should they feel they keep the credit. Id totally understand if Europcar was charging AE but no they are only charging for the used days, and they themselves advised to go back to AE.
Anyone else had similar issues?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good for you if you do get it back off AutoEurope Very Happy but it does sound incredibly generous of Europcar because basically they had the car in stock waiting for you. (Or maybe they didn't and they were so relieved when your flight was late that they had avoided an argument and wanted to be nice to you Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We were "upgraded" from a 9 seater minibus type to a Merc Viano 8 seater with big posh seats etc, so you may be right. I just feel that as Europcar the end provider are sugeesting I go back to AE then why should AE withold money they arent due to pass on. Im aware of the T&Cs but of course what Im not aware of is the T&Cs between AE and Europcar. They maybe still have to pay them the correct amount and the nice person on the counter may not be aware.
As they suggested I had to go to EJ to get the money back, I asked how much it was and it was 1/8th of the original rental, which would indicate that they are NOT going to be paying Europcar for the 8 days.

Has anyone else noted that the garage at Munich is really dark, so its difficult to see any scracthes etc, but the return garage is the complete opposite. Another one sided set up.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you for your patience in regards to your claim for voucher number UK 2547.....

As promised, I have taken your claim to our management team to which they approved a refund of 1 unused day. Therefore, I have issued a refund for a shortened rental in the amount of £38.98 GBP to your Mastercard ending in ....... Please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. We hope that this gesture resolves your customer service claim.

We would like to thank you for allowing us to assist you with your customer service query. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department.

NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE

We hear so much about these companies referring to T&Cs but if you put a reasonable case then thumbs up to them

Ill definetly be using them again.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy