Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

selling on ebay

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am sure I have seen something about this before but can't find it now. If you sell stuff on ebay and you want to send it to the buyer did i read something about there being a limit on the length of packages that the post office will send. Does this mean that all skis have to be sent by courier.

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waitingforwinter, I bought some antique wooden skis that were sent royal mail and made it in one piece!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
waitingforwinter wrote:
I am sure I have seen something about this before but can't find it now. If you sell stuff on ebay and you want to send it to the buyer did i read something about there being a limit on the length of packages that the post office will send. Does this mean that all skis have to be sent by courier.

Thanks

The Royal Mail site stipulates the following regarding the size of parcels that can be sent by their 'Standard Parcel Service':

* You can send parcels up to 1.5 metres long and up to 20kg in weight
* Combined item length and girth must not exceed 3m

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?catId=400028&mediaId=400031&_requestid=161525
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
'tis true but most post offices ignore this in practice. I've sent & received items via Royal Mail between 150cm and 200cm with no problems.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
waitingforwinter, I've just arranged for a courier; Lancashire Couriers who advertise on ebay to collect some skis for me, next day delivery and the same price as the Parcelforce quoted for a delivery within five days.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I sold 170cm and 183cm skis in a ski bag via parcelforce without any problems,
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy