Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski servicing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The forum's pretty sure where I go to get my boots fitted correctly, now who d'yall like for remote servicing, ie

1. Pickup
2. Service (summat like the Silver service that Edge and Wax offer)
3. Return

Would Edge and Wax even be the answer?

Cheers in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ratae Corieltauvorum,

where in the world are you, if Near North London i can recommend someone, who also picks up near Canary Wharf
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Timbobaggins wrote:
Ratae Corieltauvorum,

where in the world are you, if Near North London i can recommend someone, who also picks up near Canary Wharf

Oi iz in Zumerzet, and thus a tad away from Yellow Bird Wharf wink....and while you have an obvious advantage over me, I bet you can't get 4 hour Massey Ferguson response Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ratae Corieltauvorum, Spyderjon is your man http://www.jonsskituning.co.uk
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman wrote:
Ratae Corieltauvorum, Spyderjon is your man http://www.jonsskituning.co.uk

Do I detect a tad of genetic Spyderness going on here? wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Spyderman, OK, I've fired a mail off to Jon, I like the idea of my albeit small business to go to the little guy.

I gotta ask, what's with the Spyder thing, are we talking ski clothes or automobilia?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spyderman, Jon's a gent, pointed out if I caan build guitars I can service my own skis, with a little help from a DVD and some bits n bobs.

Cheers SM Little Angel
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:
Spyderman,

I gotta ask, what's with the Spyder thing, are we talking ski clothes or automobilia?

If you do your homework you'll find the two very closely linked, one got it's name from the other.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Spyderman wrote:
Ratae Corieltauvorum wrote:
Spyderman,

If you do your homework you'll find the two very closely linked, one got it's name from the other.

I get the ski clothing thing but Spyder is so ubiquitous in mthe motor world from the classic Porsches to LED lighting and a whole host of stuff in between
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ratae Corieltauvorum, Spyder clothing took it's name from the Ferrari Spyder, David Jacobs Spyder's founder is a car nut.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy