Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The nearly but not just yet La Rosiere report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody coming home today from la ros?!?

Keen to know how the area is holding up with no snow for a week or so now?

7 days and counting.... Getting very excited
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Me too..........and me too!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not been to Rosiere this season but was walking today in an area that overlooks the Ecudets lift and the Fontaine Froid piste. The Ecudets lift bottom station at 1176 metres is the lowest point in the ski area and the Fontaine Froid piste is a good indicator of general conditions.

From what I could see the piste looks complete without any bare patches - when I skied it last year at the end of March it was very patchy lower down, but passable. If your starting point is the Ecudets lift you have to return via this piste at the end of the day. Today there were actually quite a few people skiing down the piste at 11:00 am - you don't do this at that time unless the piste is in good condition.

So I would say is that La Rosiere overall should be in excellent shape for early March, but the snow forecast for the next few days will help.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So, leaving home early in the morning. Will update when I am there on conditions

Apparently had some fresh snow today. Anybody been out there this week?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Beautifull first day, bright sunshine all day. Off piste is very tracked and hard. On piste suffered under the sun as the day went on, but there is no shortage of snow!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy