Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intuition power wrap

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know anywhere that sells and fits these, preferably in the north of England?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
you could try Graham at Rivington Alpine, we stopped doing them as Intuition were being "difficult" to deal with and were offering silly deals all over the place on forums dispensing the need for boot fitters to mould the product as they gave clear instructions on how to DIY fit them if you can;t get one of those we do stock Palau HD wrap likners which are pretty similar in terms of fit and performance
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mt, officially they don't have anyone in the UK.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you are talking about replacement ski boot liners I thought S&R sold them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Many intution liners are branded/used by Scarpa

http://www.telemark-pyrenees.com/en/all/c-thermoliners/f/

https://intuitionliners.com/
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
CEM, thanks CEM, you fitted a set of Palaus for me and whilst the fit was superb and in most ways the liners were the best I've ever had they have lost their mojo and don't offer the same tight reassuring fit any more. I must say the still look like new but the foam has lost the fight.

I really liked the design so I thought I'd give the intuitions a try and see if they last a bit longer. If I can't find anyone to fit them in the UK it's either a good excuse for a ski trip, do thy sell them in Cham, or I might just bite the bullet and go for the full injecteded foam treatment. The only thing that worry's me about the latter is a lot of places offer it but I suppose its like boots you can get a good or bad injected foam treatment. The other thing is the power wrap makes it much easier to put the boots on and is so comfy whilst still being so precise.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DB, thanks for the telemark Pyrenees tip, I have bought skis from them before. Great service and great price Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mt, if they're selling 'em cheap and giving easy instructions to DIY the fit... Why not just do that?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
clarky999, it was on USA forums and shipping them in took the cost to more than buying a pair form a shop, in the US they lost a load of dealers due to this deal, now if they had done the deal with a cash back type voucher then it could have driven traffic to the stores, kept evryone happy and sold probably many more liners but hey what do i know
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
the current range of Intuition liners knocks any of the Palau liners outa sight, Palau have dropped the ball in our opinion.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CEM, ah, fair enough. Yeah I can completely see why that would wee wee the dealers off!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy