Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2-3 skiers/boarders needed for Mayrhofen 16/03/13 - All inclusive deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I've booked a trip for 8 people for one week in Mayrhofen. This gave us an extra discount but unfortunately 3 mates have had to drop out.

Its £775 and is all inclusive including flights transfers, 7 nights at the Hotel Kramerwirt annexe (centre of town) 6 day lift pass, ski/board and boot hire or carriage, breakfast and three course meal plus wine. All with Neilson.

We really don't want to give up on this holiday so would love to be joined by a couple or group of two or three (rooms sleep 2-3 - No difference in price). If you want your own space we don't mind either as you'd have your own room - its up to you! You can fly from Manchester or Gatwick - 16-23/03/13.

We are a mixture of absolute beginners and intermediates-advanced looking to enjoy some decent weather and glacier skiing.

Drop me an email - christophercodling@gmail.com if you're interested.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tempting. It's altitude comedy festival on that week which I was ttinking of going to last year. I'm 27 male, skiier, early intermediate. Went to the hof twice in 2011 and loved it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thats a good price and I'm interested to discuss the possibilities of joining the group as I'd like to ski Mayrhofen Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have sent you an email!
Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy