Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

kitzbuhel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi my wife and i have booked a new year skiing holiday to kitzbuhel and we are staying at the edelweiss hotel we are wondering what kitzbuhel is like and food ratings and any info would be greatly appriciated thanks karl
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Karlos1986, Picked a great hotel food is fantastic. The owners lent me ski gear as my luggage got lost. They cannot do enough for you.

Food was great. For lunch we liked Centro. Although in the hotel they let you make up your own lunches from the buffet bar.

If New Year is anything like race weekend then prepare to party in the streets!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Edelweiss has a great write up on trip advisor. Im staying there in March with my wife. It will be our fifth time in Kitzbuhel (first being our honeymoon), the skiing is good and varied, with good access to the whole area, and very few bottle necks. Ive not been disappointed by any mountain restaurant.

lnk to bergbahn website http://www.bergbahn-kitzbuehel.at/

enjoy

Colin
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks for information,its our first time in austria and just came back from borovets in bulgaria but wer dissapointed with the food quality.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've stayed in the Edelweiss and would thoroughly recommend it. Its a small family run hotel with a nice bar and the food is excellent. The beer's good and if you like wine you'll be spoiled for choice, the owner, Klaus, is very much a wine buff. He also speaks superb English and is quite happy to answer any questions you may have about the resort. He gave me a great insight to the race weekend and the downhill race in particular. The hotel lies by the railway line but train noise was never a problem. To get to the gondola you walk through the back garden onto the line and follow the track through the car park. It takes about five minutes.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thankyou very much for the useful info we are looking forward to it,just hope snow conditions are good
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You wont be disappointed with the food quality and quantity in Austria, nor the skiing and infrastructure. Austria is very clean.

What level of skier are you both if you dont mind me asking
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we are both intermediate skiiers
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The whole area is your ski oyster Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley You will be able to ski right over to Resterkogel and back and have a great day.

One mountain resteraunt that I found more expensive than the others was at the bottom of the Steinbergkogel chairlift. It is the first one you come to after the Gondola.

As you can tell I cant "big" up Kitzbuhel enough

Enjoy

if you dont fancy carrying your skis to the gondola each day you can rent ski lockers at the gondola station
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm off to Kitzbuhel at the beginning of March. First time in Austria and really looking forward to it.

Any restaurants we can't miss? Looking for ones that preferably won't bankrupt us.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mknight88, there's recently been another thread about eating places around Kitzbühel. Have a look at that.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tip: if you go to the Snowbase tab (just under the snowheads logo) and click on resorts then select the resort of interest it will list all threads/posts relating to said resort Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy