Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SCGB infestation commences.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Shocked
Dear elp us, I swear to god I seen um gov, large as lift they were, an thats no lie, all dressed up in a blue jacket n all he was, like that there pied piper being tagged along by a huge great line of old people, gawd elp us one n all.
rolling eyes

The first time ever SCGB swaning around Folgarida yesterday.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whatever next.

Look, I know we have graciously (although reluctantly) allowed some SH’s and their Buffs to swan around our pristine slopes, but come on, the SCGB, maybe that’s just a little step too far.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I agree Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

a huge great line of old people

Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wayne Kerr, LMFAO Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rolling eyes
As the “guide” probably wasn’t qualified (either mountain guide or ski instructor) I’ll just assume he was lost and leave it at that.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ok, feel sorry for you that you have to share the hill with the unqualified and the old. Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I used to ski with the sKGB reps in Soldeu, frequently just the two of us having a ball, skiing where we shouldn't, crawling out of the mountain top bar at 4pm after a day of wind and zero visibility etc etc, but YES! i see what you mean, every time I see sKGB reps in France, they are accompanied by persons of an older generation shall we say?.
I have skied with one of these groups before and the reps timetable for the week is varied ie some blue days some black & mogul days but the same group turn up each day and the same intermediate runs are done.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wayne, There's no mention of Folgarida on the list of resorts that have SCGB leaders - could it be a Freshtracks job ? As far as I can see it's only Cervinia and Sauze that have leaders.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
blue jacket you say? a cunning disguise after we'd all got used to green. is their any end to their perfidious ways?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne wrote:
Shocked
Look, I know we have graciously (although reluctantly) allowed some SH’s and their Buffs to swan around our pristine slopes, but come on, the SCGB, maybe that’s just a little step too far.

You are thegnomewithnoname and I claim my five pounds !

http://youtube.com/v/I3fF91jGdPM
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
deerman wrote:
Wayne, There's no mention of Folgarida on the list of resorts that have SCGB leaders.

The following is a certified transcript of the initial police on-slope interview with the witness. The witness being currently un-named although sources say he was wearing a red suit and had a distinct Gallic twang.

Elo, Elo, Elo, what’s awl this then. Been seeing things have we. Gor lumy, on my way ome I was, and then this, what a palava if I do say so myself. Right then, whats gone on then.

Well guv, it’s like I said, large a life and there’s no lie, all blue he was an follerd by a bunch’a crumblies.

Hmmmmmm, sounds like you may be onta somit here my lad. Theres been reports o them guides in some areas but not round these parts afor. Mind you, strange thing is they don’t call emselfves guides no more, somit to do with the Frenchies, but, guides or no, Sergeant Admin will want a report.

I told ya I seen em, large as life, runnin wild they was, skied a bit then stopped, and guv the right odd thing was when they stopped they all lined up next ta each ufer.

Lined up you you say, well thats them then, bang to rights. I seen that sort of stuff afor, long time back, afor your time laddie, dark days, mark my words, dark days, thought we’ed got em all, but seems not. Maybe they have started to breed again and their just trying to extend their territory.

Breed guv, what’s all that then

None o your cheek now lad, off you go then, you leave this to the professionals now, you’se done’a good turn but don’t you fret, we’ll get em, Hmmmmmmm, lined up you say, o well they’s done up like a kipper n bang to rights, Sergent Admin was one of em who took em down last time, an he thought he’d got em all. Not going to be appy when he hears about this. Oh well, go on then f**k off now lad, and keep this stum and buttoned, ya got me.

Yeah guv, I heard about how that old Sergent Admin took em down a while back, he’s my hero, one day I’m going to get one o them there buffs and some woppin great fats and be just like im, gor the girls’l go for me then. Phwor aye, hav some.

Oi, told ya, now sod off. Dressed in blue was he and an lined up you say......., dark days, dark days, best get me rifle out o the attic.

Transcript ends.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
What dangly bits!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy