Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

March 9th/10th - 2 Skiers looking to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI!

2 skiers of intermediate standard looking to join a group that has a few spaces for dates:

9th or 10th March - 14th or 15th March (If we have to leave early that's no problem)

Can organise flights and transfers independently. But we know from past experience that organising a group is difficult and sometimes there are spaces that need filling.

We don't mind where but would like to be snowsure! Budget is far from infinite and this is a bit of a last minute, cheap trip.

Look forward to hearing from potential groups.

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry its not cheap but it is very good value Large group in Courchevel 9 -16 March £649 includes chalet board with free transfers & lessons with BASI instructors--singles all ages all abilities--hope that helps --Ruth
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

this is a bit of a last minute, cheap trip.

It's not exactly last minute - that's weeks away.

It's also Paris school holidays so likely to be crowded in French resorts (and the Paris crowds are sometimes said to be the worst wink ).
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi RB6!

I'm also in a pair looking to book a skiing holiday in the French Alps from 9th - 16th March. Have looked into deals and it seems much better value is to be had booking as a foursome.

Where are you travelling from?

Would you be keen to discuss potentially joining forces?

Cheers,

Tom
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi RB6 we have booked a couple of rooms in a chalet in villaroger les arcs. They had good availability a couple of weeks ago when we booked and we would rather share the chalet with some like minded snowheads and was very well priced at £299. If you could get a good price on flights it could work out quite reasonable. If you are interested let me know and I can send you the links
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy