Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne - week starting 9th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

we are a family (2 adults & kids of 14, 11 & 9) heading to La Plagne for the week of the 9th Feb and looking for other families, couples or singles to ski with to provide a bit of variety or to allow us to split into a couple of different groups.
My wife is happy on the easier reds & blues but, due to back & knee problems, is no longer prepared to tackle anything more difficult. The kids have been skiing since the age of 4, do lots of sport & want to ski everything in the resort including all the blacks. I normally ski a mixture of blues, reds & blacks at a moderate pace & am now struggling to keep up with the kids (i.e. I can't apart from the 9 y.o. who's got to about my level now). Anyone who would like to ski with one or more of us or have kids who would like some variety would be very welcome. Apart from the skiing we're more than happy for vin chaud/ hot chocolate breaks & a chat.

Regards,

Bill
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hi bill

I'm a single lady looking to join a group. My user name on here is wilsos1. I can ski anything really.

Kr
Sarah
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Sarah,

we'd be happy to meet up to ski together, being a Geordie I might even understand someone from Newton Aycliffe. We have accomodation booked in Crete Cote near Plagne Centre; where are you staying or have you not booked?

cheers,

Bill
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi bill

Thanks very much for coming back to me.i haven't got anything booked at the moment, but it looks like I managed to join in on a lasses ski holiday!i hope you have a lovely time, so pleased I found this site though.
Maybe next year

Kr
Sarah
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Bill, I'll be in Les Coches/La Plagne from the 13-16th Feb, and my cousin, who is a keen beginner, will be taking lessons in the mornings, so I'd be keen for the company! I'm a 38 yr old PE teacher, with a young family, hence skiing with my, cousin, who's late 40's.
If you could drop me a line at aidancooke@gmail.com we could exchange numbers and arrange to meet up?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Sarah, hope you have a great time on your trip.

Hi Aidan, you've got mail
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy