Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why no Avatars?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Off topic, how to do see someones profile to view their posts etc? Any other forum I've been on you simply click their name (on the left where the avatars go ) and it takes you straight to their public profile. Here, if you do this you quote their name in bold at the start of a new reply. You also don't seem to be able to search the members list. The only way I've found to find someone is to use the search facility. Is this right?

If you click on the name on the forum page (rather than in the actual thread) you can get it. Kinda frustrating, 'cos you can only get the name of the person who started each thread and the last person to post in it that way, but I like the easy way to actually address a post to someone too...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SiPieFace, click on "+" icon to the right of every user name and then on the name in a popup tip
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oleksii wrote:
SiPieFace, click on "+" icon to the right of every user name and then on the name in a popup tip

Ahh, nice one. No way would I have guessed that. Thought clicking the '+' was just a way of blocking unwanted posts..............also found that you can get to a profile if you click on their Username at the bottom of the forum homepage, assuming they're online at the time of course.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm clearly either blind or stupid (or a collection of both), as I still can't see the post new topic icon..do I need to be using explorer?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see them in Chrome. I'd be surprised if any major browser didn't display those buttons.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lilledonmarco, you are viewing the forum via a template designed for mobiles.
The New Topic link is in White text at the bottom left of the page.

The 'normal' view for which everyone is giving directions is like this
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin, thanks!

Much appreciated.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
In your forum profile at the bottom it says that you can upload an avatar to appear under your name - does the facility actually exist/work it's just that no-one bothers with it?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
if you can find a 6kb pic, it lets you upload, but that's it. Then when viewing profile you can only see a missing image. You can then delete the "missing" image.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy