Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Ski Thief in St Anton

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Folks. there are litterally thousands of pairs of skis left outside the KK, Mooserwirt,Griabli during Apres Ski

A few pairs go missing/stolen through the season.

From what I hear it is Snowboards that are the preferered item of theft. Also Ski Passes removed from Jackets.

FYI. If you go to the Police to report the theft in an intoxicated state they will ask you to go away.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kooky wrote:
Quote:

Mate of mine had his new skis removed from mid-point of a Telecabine in 1850,

Blimey, did they even have gondolas then Shocked wink

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cacciatore wrote:
kooky wrote:
Quote:

Mate of mine had his new skis removed from mid-point of a Telecabine in 1850,

Blimey, did they even have gondolas then Shocked wink

LMAO Laughing Laughing Laughing

They were probably steam-driven back then.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This thread is crazy, just lock your skis up, anywhere......there's no issue out here, I'm here in St Anton now and there's no problem, would you leave your car open, or leave your bike unlocked at the station in UK?.....NO, we'll stop pretending there's an issue ref ski theft, there just ain't as far as I'm concerned, I've skied here 50 weeks and its just as good and safe as ever. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stanton wrote:
Folks. there are litterally thousands of pairs of skis left outside the KK, Mooserwirt,Griabli during Apres Ski

A few pairs go missing/stolen through the season.

From what I hear it is Snowboards that are the preferered item of theft. Also Ski Passes removed from Jackets.

FYI. If you go to the Police to report the theft in an intoxicated state they will ask you to go away.

I think one of the reasons snowboards go as opposed to skis from the likes of KK, Mooserwirt etc. is the fact that they are much easier to get down the hill on when in a drunken state. On a. Couple of occasions I have seen two or even three people sat on a board sledging down.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Markymark29, I do regularly leave my vehicle unlocked, never been stolen. Depends on where in the UK you are really.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dode, yeah yeah, I also live in the country and leave my car unlocked, however the issue here is that at 17.00-18.00 CET in St Anton there's gangs of hooded mobsters stealing skis to order - its a load of nonsense.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Markymark29, gotcha... Best keep those keys in yer fist then, just in case wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Markymark29,

You probably heard. There was an attempted break in at the Underground lastnight

Crime exists everywhere,your be foolish to think it foes not.

A seasons ago there was even a Bank Heist in town! Police just sealed
off the valley both ends. Amateur Eastern Europeans !
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
stanton, Jesus, Joan is scary on any given evening in the Underground, imagine breaking in and disturbing her.

JAYSUS WEPT!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dazman wrote:
stanton, Jesus, Joan is scary on any given evening in the Underground, imagine breaking in and disturbing her.

JAYSUS WEPT!!

A major mistake, feel really sorry for those blokes. Hope they weren't affected too badly by the experience - post traumatic stress and all that. wink
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
dazman, Kelskii,
Haha!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stanton, sorry mate, you can't have the last word on this thread. Madeye-Smiley
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy