Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

solo skier looking for trip 9th-16th Feb europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
single male skier 40s+Looking to go out 9-16th Feb can't find any singles options any suggestions?
cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi lwgski, Welcome to sH.

I can't help for that week - But if you can go 2nd-8th Feb, I highly recommend the Snowhead birthday bash to Arraba - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=89098

I did it for the first time last year and absolutely loved it. Not only is the Dolomites a brilliant place, the company is awesome aswell. Theres people of all levels (Beginners to insanely advanced) so you'll never been stuck for something to do Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
many thanks but stuck 9th to 16th
cheers
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi I'm also looking to go skiing from the 9th-16th Feb, in the same boat, can't find any suitable single options.
I'm 29, intermediate skier. I'm new to the site so not sure how to share contact details with showing it to the rest of the world.
Regards
Mark
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
markonsnowheads, welcome to snowheads. snowHead You can send a personal message - link on the top right.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mark not a lot left at mo looking at Tignes from Manchester Chalet Glacier £585 ? ski pass about £157.
any use?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have a flight from london to geneva feb 9-12. Would love a skiiing buddy (I am a rusty intermediate). I can go anywhere, but I am planning on hitting chamonix.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pam - Pam for the advice.

Iwgski & Amps, i'm based in London so flying from here would be a preference but I can be flexible.

lwgski - Tignes sounds good. Does £585 include flights, transfers and accomodation? I take it ski hire will be seperate? What times/dates are the flights?

Amps - When are you flying out of London? Do you still need to book accomodation? I went to Chamonix last year and it was really good, but ideally would be good try a different resort this year.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
markonsnowheads,
that's gone upto 677!
from Gatwick 559 with skiworld there is still Meribel catered chalet excluding ski pass and ski hire
I would need to drive down o/night and have to sort out car parking etc but is a possibility
sorry from London Tignes is still up there at 589
let me know
cheers
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have found this place http://www.hofnar.com/ and will probably sign up to this.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Fellas,

I have a cheap hostel booked, which I can cancel pretty easily I think. I picked chamonix as it has reliable snow, but my guess is that there is good snow on many places.

I will be pretty happy as long as I don't go too far from geneva. If someone can find cheapish accommodation I am happy to split.

Just to let you know, apres ski (a few beers in the evening) is cool with me, but I am mainly there to ski (with a clear head).

As for flights, I leave luton on saturday afternoon and fly to gatwick tuesday night (I should get a full day of skiing in on Tuesday if I am only as far as chamonix).

I have nothing booked except the hostel and flight.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I thought I'd bump this in case anyone is interested.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm skiing with mountainsun in Les coches from the 13th-16th Feb. They have flexible arrival/departure days and do free transfers from GVA. Why not join us around this time? Les coaches is part of La Plagne, lots to do and loads ofmileage to cover; snow is great there at that time.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@ aidancooke: Sounds good. Never heard of mountain sun (but I only just started looking into skiing in Europe).

I have inquired about accommodation there. We'll see.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
They're booked. Looks like a nice place though. Thanks for the tip. I will look at them next year.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy