Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Dolomites - where to try?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Group Conference Sheduled for Saturday.
What are the snow conditions likely to be first week in march? ie are some rears better than other?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

are some rears better than other?

haha Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And the answer is 'most definitely' bloody phone!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
marksovereign wrote:
Group Conference Sheduled for Saturday.
What are the snow conditions likely to be first week in march?

Nobody knows for sure, but there is a pretty good base already and they apparently have a lot of snow-making.
Quote:
ie are some rears better than other?

Smile Typo or not - yes, of course.

Anyway, there is nothing you can do to change the weather or conditions.

Doesn't stop me checking weather and webcams daily though - we're out there on the 10th March. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marksovereign,

"What are the snow conditions likely to be first week in march? ie are some rears better than other?"

Who knows??!!??

I was in Arabba last March - Temps during the week went from +8 to +17 !!! (lots of slush and brown patches..) -- However it wasn't a very good year for snow - half the current amount.

Alta Badia is the lower area ; Arabba the higher, it also has north facing slopes and the steeper runs (tiny village tho'..)

Selva - a bit of everything ; slopes on both sides of the village, bit of height, val gardena downhill course, lively village

Given the current cold weather -- I would go for it... Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy