Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Not really equipment, but ...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Where can I get factor 30 or 50 sunscreen without wincing at the price? I just want something that blocks the sun and doesn't make me smell like pudding
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Posidrive, pudding? . . . have you had a stroke?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Posidrive, what sort of price makes you wince? I'm happy to pay 12€ for Avene in the pharmacy here, but that might have something to do with the fact that it's 18€ in resort.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Posidrive, Balaclava - pretty cheap these days.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I still want to know where you can get sunscreen that smells like 'pudding' . . . I like pudding Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I usually get mine from Boots. Wait until they have a bogof offer or better still when they have some in the sale. A couple of years ago I got 6 or 7 assorted tubes for about £15.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you get the kids stuff it's cheaper.

http://direct.asda.com/Ambre-Solaire-Kids-Moisturising-Suncream-Spray---SPF-50,-200ml/004661867,default,pd.html

That stuff rocks, put it on once in the morning, two coats and it lasts all day.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Masque wrote:
I still want to know where you can get sunscreen that smells like 'pudding' . . . I like pudding Madeye-Smiley

A was thinking more of the coconut oil type smell that some have. Have to resist the temptation to lick my face.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Scarpa wrote:
If you get the kids stuff it's cheaper.

http://direct.asda.com/Ambre-Solaire-Kids-Moisturising-Suncream-Spray---SPF-50,-200ml/004661867,default,pd.html

That stuff rocks, put it on once in the morning, two coats and it lasts all day.

Might give this a go. I was balking at 15 quid plus.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Posidrive, No smell, non greasy and water / sweat proof. I'm sure I only paid about £6 for mine (extra sensitive skin) and a bottle lasts me about two years. Even if it degrades a little at that protection level it's still good stuff. I also use it during the summer for cycling and climbing.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Best stuff I ever found was 'BlockHeads' - bought it years ago and am still using it (prob should'nt but it still seems to work). Wasn't expensive when I bought it but the real value came when I didn't have to buy any more for years after i.e. don't worry too much about the initial price - cheap sun blocks just run out quicker/die so you have to keep re-applying/re-buying, quality lasts.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Although the whiteish sun block sticks I bought from Aldi a few years ago are only just running out. A quid each Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy