Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Bonjour - any reviews please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at booking a holiday with a company - Ski Bonjour - has anyone stayed in any of their catered chalets?
Looking at Les Arcs. Any feedback please.
Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've just booked with them for march. Experience has been pretty good so far. There are some reviews on trip advisor for chalet bonjour bonjour which are not bad. Fingers crossed Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I stayed a Chalet Bonjour Bonjour the year before last (at the last minute and so admittedly got a good price) and was very impressed. Hotel was similar to, but a significantly better standard than, similarly priced chalethotels I have stayed in. Food was excellent and the staff the friendliest I have stayed with, quite informal but really helpful and genuinely cared that you had a good time. I posted a review on tripadvisor as I was so impressed and I don't usually bother.

I met one of the owner/managers in the hotel and he seemed to be a hands-on chap who was building up a good businesss primarily by word of mouth which I took to be a good sign for standards at this hotel adn others he had but I have not visited. Lots of the other guests I chatted to were on the second or third trip there as well which was another good sign. I would book to go back with them again without any real worries.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I stayed in chalet bivouac a couple of years ago and they were very good
food was great.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy