Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow enthusiasts - I need your help!

Poster: A snowHead
I need to collect 100 results for my online questionnaire about ski package holidays for my dissertation.
Could you please spare 5 mins to complete 9 questions?

Please copy and paste the link below into your web browser.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z6LMF2W

It will be very much appreciated

Thanks for your help.
Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done.

Q9 is not a good one. I had a partial inclination to several of them. They are not mutually exclusive. Option 3 & 4 are strange answers to the question, though there are small elements that made me think of ticking one of them. Option 5 I don't like the use of the word "completely".
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for your help!

I know some of the questions seem a little strange however they have been designed to hopefully prove or disprove some prior research by other authors.

However your feedback will definitely be included in the limitations part of my dissertation so thank you!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Done.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Done.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Done, good luck with your dissertation!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
done Little Angel
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Done
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Done.Hope it goes well
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
done, good luck.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Done
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Done
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Done
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fatally flawed couldn't answer q9 so couldn't progress. When will students prepare surveys that are doable?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
No probs completing the survey unlike some other people with negative comments, good luck on your studies.
latest report
Done
snow report
laken002, Like a few others -- Q9 is badly worded... not particlualy inclined to any of them...
ski holidays
for example... I'll happily ski within my limits, but that's bumps, off-piste, steep stuff and stuff I'm willing to climb to get to some turns in. My limits are often beyond those of whom I'm skiing with, so to them I'd be pushing the limits, but to me, it's just what I do..

I'll push myself where I can, but I won't set specific targets to achieve over a week. I don't get a rush.. I've never had that surge of adrenalin except where I've gone too far and had a near miss. I don't care if I'm the best skier in the group but it's not unusual that I am.

All apply to some extent, but also none apply.
latest report
Done snowHead
snow report
Done
snow report
done. good luck with the write up.
snow report
done. - possibly the best questionnaire that has been posted. 9 question <60 seconds. Nothing as bad as clicking the link and finding that I have arrived at question 1 of 476. Happy
ski holidays
Done
snow report
Done
snow report
I have taken package holidays - but yonks ago, so some of the Qs didn't fit too well. Might have been interesting to be able to analyse what the differences were between people who always take package holidays, and those who just do so occasionally.
snow conditions
Done
ski holidays
Done
latest report
Done
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Done
snow report
Done, but agree with comments about Q9. Also Q5, having ticked "Never booked a package" and "Never will book a package" renders the others redundant but still had to answer them and there is no "don't know" option
snow conditions
Done - but I should be revising!
ski holidays
Done. Sounds a more interesting business studies dissertation than my "analysis of businesses preparations for the single European currency" many moons ago.
ski holidays
done... good luck
snow report
The last question I could have clicked on almost any answer - I ski mostly within my ability but I enjoy pushing what I ski into the fringes of the extreme on the few occasions our guide is prepared to take us.
Obviously it is less bother to book a package but that doesn't mean I do. I get a different holiday than the organised ones if I do it myself (a bit longer for one thing and the guides tailor things to what my friends and I want).
ski holidays
Done.
latest report
Done
snow report
Done, even the tricky 9
snow report
Done, although the wording is poor - 7 and 9 have some very odd choices in them!

aj xx
snow report
Done, had to laugh at question 9, and the answer i think it was....

"I want to be the best in my group" Madeye-Smiley

remids me of those time you go guiding or social sking they call it now, and some muppet with a crazy hat always comes flying past you from the back of the group, no technique whatsoever but wants to prove he's the fastest, guess that answer would fit that type of person lol.....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy