Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warsash, Hampshire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sent home from work early due to snow so decided to head to the local "ski hill" of strawberry field with the family Laughing

Unfortunately with local schools being closed for the day hoardes of sledgers had beaten me to first tracks Mad

Coverage was good, probably 3 inches or so. Unfortunately more "sierra cement" than "Japanese powder" but couldn't complain about the lift pass prices and the slope has probably the best view of the Solent I've had whilst skiing!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haha I live in Titchfield Common. It is very snowy indeed today, although rather lacking in hills...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowHead lovely picture of the baby in the carrier. Looking very cosy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks good for South Coast skiing. How were the beer and Hot Chocolate Prices?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Piccadilly, I came home via Titchfield as M27 junction 8 was apparently carnage and Titchfield hill seemed steep enough in the car!

pam w, Megan certainly loves the carrier but we had to head home when her face started turning blue!!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fox_the_snow, never mind hot chocolate and beer as its baby C's birthday it was chocolate cake all round Very Happy

We must have know what was coming when we gave Megan her middle name Eira a year ago today!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Roger C, my daughter left kids at the childminder's this morning and set off for Gosport, where she teaches, but got a text from her head of department to say he'd abandoned his car in Bursledon so she went home. Son in law, also a teacher, went as usual by train to his school in Hove, but as the snow was heading east I suspect he's left early to try to get home before the trains give up the ghost.

I've had pictures this morning of my grandchildren in the Mendips, where their school is closed. They look jolly pleased!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Roger C, ah yes, I suppose I could have tried Titchfield Hill, but not sure the bases of my skis would have survived Toofy Grin

I was thinking of near my road..which is all flat!

Very impressed with the pic of you on yours though!

Beer prices aren't too bad, but the apres isn't great unless you like TGIs.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I drove from Tidworth to Southampton and back without any problems or delays using the A303 A34 M3 and M27 Hats off to South East Highways Agency and their snowplough drivers! Very Happy
South West Highways Agency not so clever as he A303 at Amesbury was shut most of the morning.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy