Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tiger Woods hits a hole in one with Lyndsey Vonn

Poster: A snowHead
miranda, you'll be telling us to stop having arguments about whether ninjas would beat pirates in a fight next! Shocked
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
miranda wrote:
It's never going to happen, so we'll never know.

At this very moment, Red Bull has it's "event imagineers" scouring the internet for its next stunt. Red Bull Eiger Tiger has a certain ring to it? Of course davidof would have to wingsuit or speedfly down the North Face while Tiger tees off through the Eigerwand window at him & Lindsey is allowed to take the train up because her leg's a bit hurty. Tanner Hall would do it but he died.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think we are more likely to get a definitive answer to the ninja/pirate question Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

I have seen Lindsey in real life, luckily not in swimming suite

Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
miranda, they are all just jealous because another guy got the bird they've been ogling. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Miranda it's not I would be ice hockey player, so basically i play hockey just as much as they do... 2 or 3 sessions a year more or less doesn't really make much difference Wink
Pam I'm pretty sure that's main reason Smile Too bad there's at least 50 other girls in WC that look a whole lot better. So imagine how it would be if he would start dating someone really nice looking Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh ok, I didn't take from your post that the world's top skiers were regularly playing ice hockey. Anyway, Lindsey Vonn is fat and not that pretty so, frankly, whatever...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
miranda wrote:
Lindsey Vonn is fat and not that pretty so, frankly, whatever...

It's good to see feminism is alive and well!

This is one of the better online arguments I have read. To throw my two pence in I think Vonn would beat David (assuming she could ski round his massive ego!).

But more importantly assuming the fight was on land and equal numbers then the Ninjas would clean up, if the fight were to take place on a ship then I think the odds might tilt in the pirates favour (it's a different type of fitness to fight on sea).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The real question is when Tiger starts cheating on Lindsey, will she be better at hitting him with a golf club than Elin was? The other question is where will Lindsey end up if she tries to escape to Slovenia after braining Tiger with his golf clubs or her crutches?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think if Lindsey met David in his Pirate costume (see below) she would want to make love and not war. Tiger would be history ......

snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dudleyf wrote:
The other question is where will Lindsey end up if she tries to escape to Slovenia

Sri Lanka, Estonia, Slovakia... unless she comes with US army which will invade us after we won't be able to pay $1mio/person... then she would probably end up in Norway. US army navigation devices don't include countries without oil, and since Slovenia has no oil, Norway is probably closest place they will find on their navigation and bomb Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
airbornebadger wrote:
miranda wrote:
Lindsey Vonn is fat and not that pretty so, frankly, whatever...

It's good to see feminism is alive and well!!

It's good to see that, in a thread littered with bitchy comments about Vonn's appearance, you pick on the one comment made by a female! wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
miranda, fair shout, but deluded middle aged men (who also think they can out ski a W/C racer) commenting on women's appearances are ten-a-penny.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
airbornebadger, if you thought about the rationale you have just used, I'm sure you could see how that could really wee wee off those who dislike sexism. Laughing

ps, the post of mine you originally highlighted this morning was in fact a sarcastic response to much of the cowdoo that had gone before it.
wink
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
miranda, I prefer to think of myself as a misogynist sociopath, sexist is so 1990's Twisted Evil
snow conditions
http://euronews.com/2013/05/07/tiger-s-gone-on-vonn-as-pair-appear-in-public-in-new-york/
ski holidays
Well looking at that video clip 2 things occur to me, one LV looks very good in a dress and not at all fat and 2 she seems to be walking normally so is hopefully making a good recovery
ski holidays
snow report
Oh dear:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tiger-woods-gets-tipsy-embarrasses-lindsey-vonn-at-met-gala-afterparty-201375
ski holidays
HA! the sack of poo-poo has been caught shagging hookers again and her lovliness is back where she should always have been, nowhere the tw@t.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/05/lindsey-vonn-refuses-to-talk-about-her-split-with-tiger-woods
latest report
She's dumped the rat . . . Twisted Evil Now how can I lose 70lbs, 30 years and gain 50 million squids . . . answers of the back of a blank cheque please.
ski holidays
@Masque, If you can ski her off the hill you'll be fine. Just don't mention golf wink
snow report
Maybe....just maybe, this David guy was joking....
Not sure if I'm being delusional or anything but the odds are so heavily against him that maybe he is just being ironic.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy