Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intersports Boot Hire (Les Deux Alps)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Heading off in March on our 1st Catered Chalet ski hols in Les Deux Alps after a few years of driving with our own gear. As we are now flying, have checked out the ski and boot hire in Les Deux Alps on the Intersport ski hire which comes out very reasonable. Will definately be hiring the ski's from here, but was wondering what the boots are like? Has anyone had 1st hand knowledge of boot hire from Intersports?
Considering taking our own boots, but at this stage not sure so any feedback appreciated. Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am surprised you are only thinking about taking your own boots? Are the not particularly comfortable? Once I bought my own boots I would never consider not taking them with me. You don't get charged any extra to take them on flights (unlike skis).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nicky, thought I would ask the question, but point taken. Thanks
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Simon94, unless your boots are really not comforable or are canoes in which your feet wave about, I'd take your own boots. Then you could get an even better pair of skis with the money you'd have spent on boots.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy