Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Tania recommendation for those with food allergies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apologies if I should not post recommendations of particular chalets/hotels, but I thought it useful to remark on this place due to their catering.

The food in general at The Telemark looks great all the time, and I have overheard comments from guests and diners saying so. But my wife and I have special dietary requirements, and the guys in the kitchen (Ashley and Ross in particular) have bent over backwards for us. We eat no meat (relatively easy that bit, especially as we eat fish), no wheat products and no bovine dairy. So a bit of a challenge for them to serve interesting food.

But they rose to that challenge in a most amazing way! They made us wheat free pizza, baked wheat free bread, made dairy free mushroom stroganoff, created wheat and dairy free soups..... I could go on. We even had wheat and dairy free sponges and ice cream.

They are a brilliant team in general too; friendly, helpful and efficient. It is the third time in two seasons we have used them and will try to get back for a fourth before the end of April.

So, certainly for this season and hopefully for next too, if you have a dodgy diet like we do give The Telemark in La Tania a call.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy